Benelli Forum banner

Global Benelli Bike Sales Sites !

27K views 30 replies 26 participants last post by  R Powell 
#1 ·
As this forum is Global, I thought it would be interesting to be able to search for bike sites that commonly sell Benelli's from all over the globe,

Just add a link to your countries popular bike selling sites, that way you can click easily and see at a glance what sort of price Benelli's are selling for all around the World,

Over here we have a couple that I can think of,

ebay uk !

www.autotrader.co.uk/bikes

I've seen one in Oz recently

http://www.bikesales.com.au/

Where else then guys ?

Then we can get it made into a Sticky ! :)

:D

#6 ·
A1 Motorcycles in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia, sells mainly Italian motorcycles and has a breadth of knowledge of all the marques.
Bought my TNT from them and still hop over there occasionally for spares.

http://www.a1motorcycles.com.au/benelli.html

#8 ·
Can we make this a new thread?

Sorry for hijacking the thread. But, I couldnt figure out how to start a new one. Mine is a request... maybe we could make it a poll. Who else is tired of seeing the same pics scrolling through the "gallery" window on the main page? Can we get this changed? Should it scroll a sampling of all of the member's albums? I think this would be more appropriate. It's a forum of the members and their bikes. I think it should portray them and their bikes. Similar to the BMW forum and other such sites. If anyone wants to see all the other bikes that are shown all pretty in showrooms and bike shows, we should have a folder in the gallery for everyone to post their show/dealership photos to. Alright... I'm off my SoapBox now... anyone want to comment?

#29 ·
#11 ·
it used to scroll through members albums :confused:

#21 ·
Benelli dead in the USA? now Keeway

I have had my Benelli for the last 2 years and found out this weekend the Benelli USA website has not been updated nor does it have a contact page with a phone number or email information. Furthermore, the dealers listed on their website over 95% do not have Benelli on their homepages or they have gone broke.

So I took some time to research the phone number for Benelli out of Texas and it has been disconnected. Then come to find out Keeway Motorcycle took their location who are partners with Benelli but do not mention Benelli on their website or phone recording. See contact information off their website:
Keeway America
Keeway America LLC
2912 Skyway Circle North, Irving, Texas 75038, USA
Phone:1-888-5-KEEWAY (1-888-553-3929)
Email: info@keeway-america.com

I will try to contact them tomorrow and see if Benelli is still coming to America or what? I am glad they sent out some information about this...yeah right.

#27 ·
Benelli dealers in South Australia

Garage Motorcycles in Strathalbyn, http://garagemotorcycles.com.au (not recommended for after sales service by many), and a new dealer just off O'Sullivans Beach Road in Lonsdale - 'Race Bike Services' .Race Bike Services. Don't know anything about their Benelli service side but do know they have been around for quite a while doing general servicing and race bike prep etc. I think one of the guys, possibly the owner, did or still does race bikes, japanese stuff I think. :D

#28 ·
DSK-Benelli in India

Hi guys... I'm from India and came across the forums recently.

www.dskbenelli.com

This is the Indian site. The DSK group launched 5 Benelli bikes in India in March '15. All the bikes are brought through the CKD route. They are:

TNT 300 = BN 302
TNT 600i = BN 600 R
TNT 600GT = BN 600 GT
TNT 899
TNT R 1130

They have named all the bikes TNT for marketing purposes but only the 899 and 1130 are 3 cylinders.

Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.