Benelli Forum banner

Z25 Question

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  andy1130 
#1 ·
Can I ask all you experts out there about the Z25, I have a 2011 TNT 1130 with full service history last being at around 5500mls in 2016 now showing just over 6400mls ... I owned this for just coming up to a year with no major issues ( expect me stupidly filling with Diesel, but that's another story )

Are these later models changed from the factory ? not had a single issue with starting, hot / cold starts and runs like a dream.

Exhaust valve disconnected, Air flaps removed, DNA filter fitted and Quill Tail and link pipe fitted.

Cheers
Andy

#2 ·
Why take a chance that could have catastrophic consequences. If it was me I'd be whipping off the clutch cover just to make sure the z25 gear and shaft has been upgraded even although the bike is running like a dream.

Reactions: Engenia
#3 ·
Laurence, just rang the dealer who sold the bike in 2011 and who also performed all 5 x services and they assure me this is all done so happy days, this was a 1 owner bike and the dealer knows him very well and tells me this bike was always keep in immaculate condition and fully serviced each year.

So lets hope for some sum this weekend so I can go play :ele:

Thanks for the advice
Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.