Chinelli 500 modded stuff - Page 4
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Chinelli 500 modded stuff

Member #
    Nah man I'm in Oz( South Australia)it's about a month out from summer I rode it once in rain when I first got it then I realised it ain't much fun in rain when U ain't got fairings and the front mudguard belongs on a mini moto.and sure I've washed it alot( but when my kids were new I washed them heaps too) it's just a new toy thang.its got 1500 KMs on it and fresh as.im a realist and yes it was cheap and I love the rest of it.but very unexpected

Member #
    Has anyone opened up there air box if so attached to throttle bodies are two rubber 90 degree rubber bends.do you think they are restrictive to flow?cheers.

Member #
    Found a mirror. Alternative that's so sick it's comatose
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    WATCH OUT FOR THIS either the excess drain hole is plugged or Benelli designed it shit but after washing my ring is full of water( yeah yeah) and bad pic but U get point

Member #
    QUICK TURN THRITTLE MOD FOR ALL BIKES.......So I gave U some bad news bout tank so here's some good so it's only half way done but mybenelli throttle wrist turning action is about three and half turns like a cages power steering .so two strips of plastic( black) some Loctite clear super glue stuff and we are away .build up the circumference of circle make it too much then sand some down to get fully sick fit by trial and hopefully I'll be down to quarter turn comfort

Member #
    I was cheap before it was cool

Member #
    Ok boys n girls you can clutch up this front end and it wants to don't be scared I put it off for two weeks being scared .oh well.neways useful tip of the week is that after the fuel gauge goes to the flashing last bar for reserve there's more in it so normally reserve is like 50 KMs I've worked out the fifty starts from when all lines are gone completely then fifty KMs.the gauge issue is rubbish but this may help.alsio anyone got condensation build up inside there dash? I still love my kids have issues too and there not even chineese

Member #
    Woohoo ordered my progressive front springs for my favorite chinelli.anything has to be an improvement over the stock way heavy stiff and overengineered front end that's on it surely!

GBo
    Member #
    I like your style

Member #
    WANTED.................Some where structural to mount a 12 o'clock bar to my chinelli .ahahaha but I can't find it(grab handle mount bout as good as it gets but don't like it and that nice looking tail destroys my angle and makes it more of a 9 o'clock bar.damn it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsors