Chinelli 500 modded stuff - Page 5
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Chinelli 500 modded stuff

Member #
    Fork cap remover tool for 50 mm marzochhi? Does anybody please know of such an item or other remover that works I tried to make one with a C spanner and dowels but just ended up scratching my beloved? Thanks in advance??

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Attnskr View Post
    Fork cap remover tool for 50 mm marzochhi? Does anybody please know of such an item or other remover that works I tried to make one with a C spanner and dowels but just ended up scratching my beloved? Thanks in advance??
    This is what I used for removing similar caps:
    https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member #
    Cheers man so at I broke two home made tool s I ordered a twopin adjustable wrench hopefuly thatl work nothing worse ta looking at boxes of stuff U can't fit.cheers

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Ok so yes I bought a tool knowing it would take a week to get here and I could ez make it a week.nah that didn't happen.so I built this little chestnut!so for future reference to anyone looking for hole specs they are 45 mm apart and I rekn it was 4 mm for the dowels 8 dowels is mass overkill but it was more just a challenge to myself
    Attached Images Attached Images  

GBo
    Member #
    It’s a beast

Member #
    After trying worldwide to get a 13t front sprocket and realising it ain't gonna happen I ordered a 46t and a custom 60 t aswell I rekn I'm gonna save money on front tyres as it should never touch the ground even at max speed cos it'll prob be 30 KMs an hour flat chat in 6 th( bahahaha) with a 60t .2 Nd point of interest if you buy new front springs you cannot with out creating a mess of your internals remove front springs whilst on bike it's just not worth the dramas and disappointment.......do it proper and drop the legs like smart people takes longer but I cried less.mrs thought I was getting Tourette's doing it the cheat way
    GBo and ron d like this.

Member #
    Anyone else's Benelli 500 have a shit idle mine ain't been great since day one if Ur is I'll know what I'm talking bout.esp when starting up unless U give it rando revs.cheers

Member #
    46t rear sprocket came finally I slapped that sucker on and I'm n love clutches up in like a dream now it's just my abilities in getting it to 12 o'clock that needs work( to Goto 46t it takes one additional link and two master links to make it work)I found a bloke who custom cuts 60 tooth sprockets for rear so after he comes back from Xmas I'm getting one pumped out!!!

Member #
    Anyone got rid of there and system on there Benelli yet?if so was it a hard job to change over?

Member #
    Sorry my bad ......abs system

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsors