Why are front sprocket so hard to find
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why are front sprocket so hard to find

Member #

Why are front sprocket so hard to find

Hi y'all so I come from the world of Japanese sportbike I love permanent back pain and being hunched over now I've seen the light and instead of anoter sporty I bought my Benelli( 500 leoncino)in my jap world huge ranges of front sprckets and add ons are available for the masses any combos U like.so either there's a magical Benelli shop I don't know about...I'm stupid and can't Google or smaller size front sprockets just don't exist stock is 14 and I'm a cheap bastard and would always change front over rear cos it's just easier and cheaper ( I'm sure some will not agree.actualy whilst im venting I have found same deal with fuel computers also. but my main issues simple to produce front sprockets.any ideas or maps to the promised land would be greatly appreciated

Name
    Cam Douglas
    Member #
    Well, if you're a cheap bastard as you say, you might be better off in the long run by going for a larger rear sprocket. A smaller front sprocket increases the dynamic loading on the chain, making it wear out faster than it otherwise would. Good O-ring chains aren't cheap.

Member #
    Thankyou and I appreciate you taking the time to reply and it's good for thought however I still wanna find a selection of smaller sprockets.cheers

Sponsors