Benelli TNT 1130 (walbro) Diagnostics! - Page 7
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Benelli TNT 1130 (walbro) Diagnostics!

  1. #61
    Senior Member Canary Trek's Avatar
    Name
    Pedro Domingo
    Member #
    5442
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tenerife -Canary Islands
    Posts
    333
    The selling is a member of this forum.
    I have bought one and is top quality

  2. #62
    Senior Member StingerWolf's Avatar
    Name
    StingerWolf
    Member #
    2827
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Munich Germany
    Posts
    1,078
    No auctions at the moment but if anyone need a cable set (walbro or sagem ECU) send me a pm.

  3. #63
    Junior Member
    Member #
    20933
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1

    Gentab

    Trying to find the Walbro Gentab software, any one here that have it and would like to share?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #64
    Member
    Member #
    20721
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    62
    Has someone tested this soft with Tornado Tre 1130? I'm having some issues with TuneECU... I just cant clear error codes.

  6. #65
    Member
    Member #
    20721
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    62
    I can confirm it works on a Tornado Tre 1130 with a Athena ECU A1 (A1BEN02).

    Just connect, Clear Diagnostics and the K ligth is off

  7. #66
    Senior Member
    Name
    Rolf Wittwer
    Member #
    15465
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    148

    No connection on TreK with ECUA1

    Quote Originally Posted by aleib View Post
    I can confirm it works on a Tornado Tre 1130 with a Athena ECU A1 (A1BEN02).

    Just connect, Clear Diagnostics and the K ligth is off
    Alieb you have given me a glimmer of hope that this might help the owner of a 2014 TreK with an Athena ECUA4 that is not supported by TuneECU. I tried the program on my 2013 TreK with ECUA1. So far I have only achieved an error message. I am running Windows 10 and have tried both FTDI and Prolific USB to RS232 cables on COM1. (Both of these cables work with TuneECU.) I tried using Windows XP running on VMWare. It has been the same result every time. The port settings are the same as Roberto used. What equipment did you use? Can you offer any tips that might help me get connected? Thanks, Rolf
    Name:  Service Error.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  64.1 KB

  8. #67
    Member
    Member #
    20721
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron57 View Post
    Alieb you have given me a glimmer of hope that this might help the owner of a 2014 TreK with an Athena ECUA4 that is not supported by TuneECU. I tried the program on my 2013 TreK with ECUA1. So far I have only achieved an error message. I am running Windows 10 and have tried both FTDI and Prolific USB to RS232 cables on COM1. (Both of these cables work with TuneECU.) I tried using Windows XP running on VMWare. It has been the same result every time. The port settings are the same as Roberto used. What equipment did you use? Can you offer any tips that might help me get connected? Thanks, Rolf
    I have bad news, 1st, TuneECU works 90%, all the time but the error code thing... I can read maps, write maps, reset TPS, set CO values, and reall 100% fo the sensors.
    So I knew the cable was rigth from the beginning.
    then just started benelli service, and did a Clear Diagnostics and thats all (the other 10% of TuneECU can not do)... so TuneECU + Benelli Service = 100% of what I need.
    I did not check any other functionality of Benelli Service that TuneCU has...

    I m using
    1) Windows 10 Pro in a Lenovo T460S, I run the software in native mode, not in VMWare, virtualization is error prone for real time systems (dont ask me why I know that, Leib ICT S.A. - Software for Mobile Operators, System Integrators, MVNOs - Sigtran, USSD, SMS, CAMEL, CAP, TCAP, MAP)
    2) Use Lonetec cable Kit for WALBRO cables (Athena ECU is Walbro compatible)
    3) nothing more

    I configured the cable as COM1 (defaulted to COM4)

  9. #68
    Senior Member
    Name
    Rolf Wittwer
    Member #
    15465
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    148

    TreK diagnostics worked

    Thanks for replying Aleib, I seem to have the same result as you. The diagnostics apparently work but not the console. It detected a disconnected TPS. Unfortunately for the owner with ECUA4 I found no way to check or reset the TPS on my bike with this program.

  10. #69
    Member
    Member #
    20721
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron57 View Post
    Thanks for replying Aleib, I seem to have the same result as you. The diagnostics apparently work but not the console. It detected a disconnected TPS. Unfortunately for the owner with ECUA4 I found no way to check or reset the TPS on my bike with this program.
    Did you contact Alain, maybe he can help, its the real expert in ECU here...

    I'm not sure why there are differences between ECUA101 02 and 04 (probably there is a 03 too

  11. #70
    Senior Member
    Name
    Rolf Wittwer
    Member #
    15465
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    148
    Alain has not responded to my support query. I guess he is inundated with queries and this one is way down the priority list since there are only a few bikes concerned.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Walbro ECU Query
    By aussie RS in forum General Benelli Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 07:30 PM
  2. termignoni benelli tnt 1130
    By BenelliDave in forum TNT
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 04:03 PM
  3. Walbro ECU
    By aussie RS in forum TNT
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 06:06 PM
  4. Benelli Tornado TRE 1130 ESSE?????
    By daotoys1 in forum Tornado Tre
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 02:43 PM
  5. Nieuw Benelli Tornado 1130
    By paulfiem in forum Tornado Tre
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 07:42 AM

Search tags for this page

benelli 1130 tps
,

benelli cafe racer ecu cable

,
benelli diagnostic tool
,
benelli sp3
,

benelli tnt 1130 forum

,
diagnosi benelli tnt 1130
,
diagnostic tools for sale benelli 1130 tnt
,
ecu benelli 1130
,
fitting tune ecu cable too benelli1130 tnt
,
gen-tab walbro
,
tune ecu cable for benelli 1130 tnt
,
walbro diagnostics
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Google+