Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad state of affairs in American Army Base

MCN Benelli Test Rider angledangle's Avatar
    Name
    Angus ......... Moderator :-)
    Member #

Unhappy Sad state of affairs in American Army Base

Sorry to read a report about an Army Base in the USA having suffered large losses due to rogue/s sniper . makes me think of JR and how he's going through a tough time out in Iraq and hope he gets home safe soon and that they get these mad people sorted on USA Soil thoughts go out to families suffering such loss - every little thing i complain over pails compared to this sort of thing as well as DukeJr's recent losses ... thoughts with all concerned

Name
    Stephen
    Member #
    Well said Angus. Tis a sad day indeed..
    Stephen..

Aprilia Caponord 1200TP - 2013
    Buell XB12X - 2009 (Sold)
    Benelli Tre 900 - 2007 (Sold)
    Ducati 907IE -1992
    Yamaha SR125 - 1992

Name
    Lorin
    Member #
    Was just a matter of time, sad to say. Worst violence on any military base in US history. And the shooter was a muslim and the attack was an act of terrorism. Mainstream media is hesitant to even mention these "facts". No surprise of course. But give it a few days....they'll slowly be compelled to tell it like it is. I think we'll see more of this stuff in the coming years, from all walks of life. Regardless, it is amazing the ways people find to go out in a blaze of glory......although this piece of garbage is sadly still alive, and the US taxpayers will have to support his filty ass in prison until his life is hopefully terminated.

Name
    Errol Kowald
    Member #
    Shades of what recently happened to the Brits in Afghanistan?
    (The ones who were helping train the Afghani police)

Sad state of affairs, but something that humankind has been doing for millennia, I'm afraid.
    hooroo, Errol www.engenia.com.au [139,200 km - and counting .....]

Name
    Rob Fitzmaurice™
    Member #
    Very Sad Indeed, and it makes me laugh when they try to defend that it's possibly not motivated by religion, why do all the do gooders go into denial, it's obvious why he did it ! Religion !

Religion has a lot to answer for and even I know it's the cause of most, if not
    all Wars ! That's why I loath religion, believing in something that's not there, pathetic brain washing !

Very Sad Indeed,

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Name
    Errol Kowald
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBFM View Post
    Religion has a lot to answer for and even I know it's the cause of most, if not all Wars !
    Beg to differ - slightly - but there's nothing wrong with religion.
    It's the fanatics who follow their misguided interpretations of it, that we all have trouble with.
    It's the way of humankind, unfortunately.
    hooroo, Errol www.engenia.com.au [139,200 km - and counting .....]

Name
    Ian Cordes
    Member #
    It is pretty incredible that he was able to do all that damage with 2 handguns, being able to reload and continue firing. Presumably none of his targets were armed, on the largest American military base! He must have had them hemmed in so they couldn't escape, or get to their weapons. It took a very brave policewoman to put herself in the line of fire, exchanging fire with the perpetrator, taking hits herself before stopping him with 4 well aimed rounds. She deserves the highest bravery award Uncle Sam can give her.

I reckon a few on that base will consider keeping a 'Saturday Night Special' tucked in their belt from now on, just in case.

As Errol pointed out, the similarity with the shooting by the Afghan policeman of 5 British soldiers and 3 Afghanies can't be ignored. Maybe, triggered by his impending posting to Afghanistan, it gave this American Moslem the idea to do the same. Lets hope he doesn't recover...

Cheers
    Ian

Name
    Shane
    Member #

Unhappy

Just watched the remembrance service. Very very sad. But good to remember and never forget.
    My gramp lost his brother in WWII. He is no longer with me now.
    Last edited by klinkerstinker; 11-08-2009 at 04:59 AM.

Name
    LEON WINDSOR
    Member #
    We are told that we are Fighting in Afganistan to prevent Terrorists attacking us. Some of the Countries fighting there are more at risk from the "Enemy Within". My Country is full of these people who are allowed to parade on the streets of my Capital citie with banners that encourage other people to Kill & maime members of the indiginious population. Many people from other counties that have not visited England probably have a quaint picture in their minds eye of this Land, We all speak like Her Majesty The Queen(God Bless Her), men walk about in Pinstripe Suits & Bowler Hats & that we are all very polite & live in Castles. Believe me this is not the case. All of our Major cities are now Multi Cultural Melting pots where English is a second language & Crime, Drugs & Disease are common place. I live in the richest county in England where most people are White Christians yet only 1 mile from my house is Europes Largest Mosque. It covers 5.2 Acres,the dome is 60 feet high, the minorete is 120 feet high & It has room for 6000 worshipers.
    I have attached a couple of photos of this Building for you to admire.
    Oh & by the way the 2nd most popular name for Baby boys in England in 09 was Mohammed which was only narrowly beaten by Jack.
    FORTUNA BENELLI TORNADO RS
    KAWASAKI ZZR1200, YAMAHA YZF600R THUNDERCAT TRACK BIKE ,1979 HONDA CX500 CAFE RACER

mid life crisis merchant
    Name
    John Lightfoot
    Member #
    You try and build a church in the middle of iran,iraq, afganistan etc see what happens
    as for that mosque Lee, they should let the RAF carpet bomb it for practice!
    I was in preston last week crimbo shopping, I never saw 1 person you could percieve as being from an ethnic community wearing a poppy
    This morning I bowed my head and thought of all the lads and lasses from all of the nations who sacrificed life and limb so we could enjoy the freedom we do today, how many of them did I wonder
    everyday I'm shufflin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors