250sc
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 250sc

Member #

250sc

Hello i am new to the forum,will soon be purchacing a 75 250sc as wanted something a bit different to a jap stroker,are these a worthwhile purchace,the bike in question is in standard condition,with no parts missing, what is an average price to pay?are parts available?,who is the best parts suppliers in the uk?,are there any things to look out for? i would also like to find a 650 tornado twin,so if anybody has one and would like to swop for my lovely restored 68 triumph datyona 500 get in touch, lol,
    Many Thanks
    Dave.

Name
    pip davidson
    Member #
    [QUOTE=DAVE H;136387 68 triumph datyona 500 get in touch, lol,
    Many Thanks
    Dave.[/QUOTE]

firstly welcome to the forum

go for it, they are a worthy classic in my eyes, alot more rewarding in the end than some jap classics

i am sure the classic guys on this forum will send you some links for the info you need

and you will be banished trying to peddle your british paraphernalia on this forum

Member #
    Thanks for the reply,good to be aboard, promise not to mention that word starting with t and ending in h again,lol

Quote Originally Posted by pipdavidson View Post
    firstly welcome to the forum

go for it, they are a worthy classic in my eyes, alot more rewarding in the end than some jap classics

i am sure the classic guys on this forum will send you some links for the info you need

and you will be banished trying to peddle your british paraphernalia on this forum

Sponsors