500 Quattro
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 500 Quattro

Name
    Tony Sangwine-Gould
    Member #

500 Quattro

I have just received my 1975 500 quattro from Bologna. I will need to register it here in the UK and need to have the year confirmed. Is this something that the forum can help with?

Name
    Richard Powell
    Member #
    Hi congratulations on getting your new bike! You need to contact the Benellimotobiclubgb to obtain at dating certificate. Itís probably best to join that club and accesss there services for free! The Benellimotobiclubgb operates along side this Forum and is great for owners of old and new Benelliís
    The Benelliman
    1981 Benelli Sei 900
    1989 Benelli Sei 900
    1976 Benelli 125 Enduro
    1981 Benelli 250 2c
    1976 Benelli 250 Quattro
    1992 Ducati. 907 ie

Name
    Tony Sangwine-Gould
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by R Powell View Post
    Hi congratulations on getting your new bike! You need to contact the Benellimotobiclubgb to obtain at dating certificate. Itís probably best to join that club and accesss there services for free! The Benellimotobiclubgb operates along side this Forum and is great for owners of old and new Benelliís
    Many thanks for your answer, I have just posted off my application.
    Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    Richard
    Member #
    Hi Tony,
    Congratulations on your choice. Iím sure youíll be happy with t. Have you informed HMRC about your bike ? You wonít need to pay them anything as itís a second hand vehicle, and it is very straightforward, but you have to do this before you can get it registered.
    You should also do this within 14 days of importing the bike. I hope itís not too late.

Hereís a link : https://www.gov.uk/nova-log-in

Name
    Tony Sangwine-Gould
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardJ View Post
    Hi Tony,
    Congratulations on your choice. Iím sure youíll be happy with t. Have you informed HMRC about your bike ? You wonít need to pay them anything as itís a second hand vehicle, and it is very straightforward, but you have to do this before you can get it registered.
    You should also do this within 14 days of importing the bike. I hope itís not too late.

Hereís a link : https://www.gov.uk/nova-log-in
    Thanks Richard
    I had not realised that the nova form was urgent. Many thanks for the link. It was pretty easy to fill out and submit. Luckily you told me in time as the bike arrived in the UK on the 9th so was within the 14 day period. No fine! Thanks again. Hopefully I will have in MOT'd early next week.

Sponsors