Benelli-Bauer contacts? - Page 3
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Benelli-Bauer contacts?

Member #
    Hi guys
    I tried to contact bb via the contact us area on their website. No response so I phoned them. My german is limited but I think they said they don't use that any more and to use an email address which is on their website. Benelli-bauer shop etc . I emailed that but still no response. I'd just give up and go elsewhere but I don't know where else there is.
    Regards
    (A different) mark

Name
    Mark Hollingsworth
    Member #
    Try;
    https://www.benelliparts.de/

I’ve used them also, perhaps not as much stock, but quite responsive and I like how most things show the price as you click on them.

you click on the ID number on the parts sheets, that gives price (if new/used etc) and you can give quantities and add to cart. I don’t know german, so even the drop downs for parts pages are a bit of a challenge. Haha
    1978 Benelli sei, 1973 Benelli 250 SuperSport, 1968 Benelli Dynamo Trail, various OSSAs, Betas

Name
    Alex
    Member #
    Hi everybody,

I have contacted Benelli Bauer asking for a quotation in mid January or so. They responded in some days, the third of February, very kind. I precised the quantities, I paid, they sent de order. All was OK till here.

But when I received the package, I realized that part of the material was missing: I asked for piston rings and I received a wrong quantity of them so I cannot finish the engine!
    I emailed them since mid February, twice, explaining the problem: I just want to find a way to have the ring that is missing... but there was no response.

Curiously, in a third attempt to contact them, I also asked for the quotation of a new order. and this time they answered very fast, sending the new quotation, but denniding to have recived any previous notice from me, about the wrong content of the first order. I have resent the mail again and, till now, nothing.

I do bussines with other German on-line sellers with no problem. This is the first time I do bussines with BB, but although I had very good references of them, now it seems like they are ripping me off or cheating me, and I'm talking about a single missing part that cost less than 18 eur..!
    Has anyone had similar problems with Benelli Bauer?

Alex
    Benelli 504Sport, and no more Italians, anymore!

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Hello again. I had forgotten about benelliparts.de. I used them once before. So I got on their website maybe ten days ago, ordered my stuff,(they had most of what I wanted), it was delivered in uk about a week later along with the invoice. I paid via my bank. Very happy so I wont be bothering with benellibauer again. Straight to benelliparts.de. just as an aside I've bought loads of stuff off gutsibits. Theres obvs a crossover between italian bikes of a certain age so they've helped me a lot
    Regards
    Mark
    Alexcat likes this.

Name
    Alex
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bill smith View Post
    Hello again. I had forgotten about benelliparts.de. I used them once before. So I got on their website maybe ten days ago, ordered my stuff,(they had most of what I wanted), it was delivered in uk about a week later along with the invoice. I paid via my bank. Very happy so I wont be bothering with benellibauer again. Straight to benelliparts.de. just as an aside I've bought loads of stuff off gutsibits. Theres obvs a crossover between italian bikes of a certain age so they've helped me a lot
    Regards
    Mark
    Very useful data! Many thanks.
    Benelli 504Sport, and no more Italians, anymore!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsors