Benelli Forum banner

Benelli-Bauer contacts?

6K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Alexcat 
#1 ·
I have gotten a number of orders through Benelli-Bauer. Items are as I expected and generally timeframe is ok. (Although I never know when they will show up).

But I made an order in October (there was a note that one or two items had a 4 week lead time)- and I still have not gotten it.
I’ve sent many emails and even notes on another order and I get no response on if it has shipped, still waiting on parts or what.

anyone have a good contact that they will actually answer? I don’t really want to phone (the only German I know is from high school and I don’t think finding Monica is in the boat will be much help.
I much prefer email (if possible).

thanks
mark

#6 ·
The only thing I remember from high school German is a dialog.

’wo ist Monica?’
’im boot’

#9 ·
The fact I can even remember taking German in high school is about as far as I can go.

#10 ·
Wow. You must have done the advanced German course - talking about Monica and boats. All I remember is "Herr Schmit ist der vater. Frau Schmitt ist die mutter"

Benelli Bauer is located in Germany so I suspect German is the language they'd be most used to conversing in. But I think you'll need to get to a slightly more advanced level to help with your parts order.

#12 ·
I’ve gotten orders recently- but I never get any notice that they have shipped and never, ever gotten a response to an email. Sometimes they ask questions in the order quote- but they don’t answer those either!

I want to get the parts, but this makes it difficult. Seems really odd to not respond when someone is trying to buy stuff for you.
(One of the members is attempted to contact them for me).

Mark

#13 ·
They finally got back to me. I’m not sure if I used a different email to reach them, if the other member here contacted them or a combo.
Looks like that order has been shipped now! Perhaps there was a goof up since some parts were going to take time to get (which I knew).

I’ll be glad to get them, since I’m starting to move along now.

thanks for the help.
Mark

#14 ·
benelli parts

Hi Mark, I have been running couple of benelli 650 s since 1975. Back when cosmopolitan motors ( hatsbouro pa.) imported bikes and parts it was a breeze to get parts!!! When benelli- bozzzzzzur got all the parts it got a lot harder to get the parts you need. I ordered parts last march, my stuff got here late april / early may. I found out they ship parts by SHIP....WTF. Thirty days to wait for parts is just plain sad. nothing should take that long to reach ones hand after you paid for it. I sure miss COSMO!!!!

#15 · (Edited)
Yes, I dealt with Cosmo from the 60s on. Later I was a dealer.
They were great! Super fast- had everything (almost). The sei owners got the ‘Blue Label’ shipping. I could get parts for it quicker than I could my Honda.

BB have been shipping via DHL to me- that part is pretty quick. Sometimes they get right back with a quote, sometimes it takes a bit.
Finally now they appear to be responding to emails much, much better. I understand how that can take a lot of time, but if they want to sell parts- they need to answer the customers.

I had a 650 around 76 for awhile. Traded a Honda 400/4 for it. I liked it a lot, but once I tried the sei I sold it to a buddy and the sei has been my favorite. Although the 650 really has some charm. I like them a lot. I think I still have one new footpeg rubber and a few odd parts. Plus manuals.

I’m hoping that order was a one-time goof and things will be good with improved communications.

Mark

#16 ·
I have not been able to get any response to emails in the past 6 weeks, I have been emailing them with the address on their contacts page as their quote system through their website doesn't work for me as my country doesn't appear in their list wondering if there are any tricks

#21 ·
Hi guys
I tried to contact bb via the contact us area on their website. No response so I phoned them. My german is limited but I think they said they don't use that any more and to use an email address which is on their website. Benelli-bauer shop etc . I emailed that but still no response. I'd just give up and go elsewhere but I don't know where else there is.
Regards
(A different) mark

#22 ·
Try;
https://www.benelliparts.de/

I’ve used them also, perhaps not as much stock, but quite responsive and I like how most things show the price as you click on them.

you click on the ID number on the parts sheets, that gives price (if new/used etc) and you can give quantities and add to cart. I don’t know german, so even the drop downs for parts pages are a bit of a challenge. Haha

#23 ·
Hi everybody,

I have contacted Benelli Bauer asking for a quotation in mid January or so. They responded in some days, the third of February, very kind. I precised the quantities, I paid, they sent de order. All was OK till here.

But when I received the package, I realized that part of the material was missing: I asked for piston rings and I received a wrong quantity of them so I cannot finish the engine!
I emailed them since mid February, twice, explaining the problem: I just want to find a way to have the ring that is missing... but there was no response.

Curiously, in a third attempt to contact them, I also asked for the quotation of a new order. and this time they answered very fast, sending the new quotation, but denniding to have recived any previous notice from me, about the wrong content of the first order. I have resent the mail again and, till now, nothing.

I do bussines with other German on-line sellers with no problem. This is the first time I do bussines with BB, but although I had very good references of them, now it seems like they are ripping me off or cheating me, and I'm talking about a single missing part that cost less than 18 eur..!
Has anyone had similar problems with Benelli Bauer?

Alex

#24 ·
Hello again. I had forgotten about benelliparts.de. I used them once before. So I got on their website maybe ten days ago, ordered my stuff,(they had most of what I wanted), it was delivered in uk about a week later along with the invoice. I paid via my bank. Very happy so I wont be bothering with benellibauer again. Straight to benelliparts.de. just as an aside I've bought loads of stuff off gutsibits. Theres obvs a crossover between italian bikes of a certain age so they've helped me a lot
Regards
Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.