Information For: 250cc 2c Elletronica
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Information For: 250cc 2c Elletronica

Member #

Information For: 250cc 2c Elletronica

Hi to all . Is there anybody in forumland can supply me with information on the brake disc/calipers (brembo model etc) and also the hydraulic cylinder for the above mentioned bike . This is to try and rebuild/replace the knackered bits.
    Also has anybody any practicle knowledge of a 6 to 12 volt conversion for this particular machine.
    Any information gratefully recieved.

Name
    Chris's Techno Parlour
    Member #
    If it's got one pad retaining pin it's most likely a Brembo F05 (sometimes called a P05). Get in touch with Selwyn Motorcycles Tel: 01223893331 or there are guys selling them on ebay. The important dimension is the distance between mounting point centers. Brembo haven't made the F05 for ages and Guzzi swapped to an identicaly sized Grimeca unit in about 1993. The Grimeca caliper is available for about £90. Seal kits are available on ebay and elsewhere and there is a guy in Denmark making pistons and selling them for £9 a pair also on ebay. I made my own pistons over the last month and it is quite an effort taking about and hour and a half each. I also had to make a tool for the outer seal groove as I couldn't find a 2mm parting off tool. In 1980 Brembo changed from chromed pistons to aluminium ones so if buying second hand try to find the later one.

No idea which Master cylinder was used but the 12mm bore seal kit is still available. Unless worn out and leaking many laid up brake systems just need dissembling and cleaning.

Hope this helps

Chris

Member #

Help Gratefully recieved

Many thanks for that information ,snippits like those are invaluable , many thanks
    Les.........

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    Richard Powell
    Member #
    I have fitted a 6v halogen bulbto my 125 benelli this has improved the lighting no end. i bought mine from paul goff he has an internet site listing various halogen convertion bulbs.Its easier than a 12v convertion and if my bike is anything to go by it produces a vast improvement

Member #

Vital Snippits 250 2c

Once again a really useful snippit of information concerning these 6 volters . I requested this type of information on BenelliGB forums but it did not get much of a response, pity.
    Once again thanks alot i will follow it up.

Sponsors