Berghorst 750 SEI
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Berghorst 750 SEI

Name
    John Skjörestad
    Member #

Berghorst 750 SEI

In my attempt to avoid doing actual work, I came across this rather nice looking machine on the interweb...

Now I admit I'm more into newer bikes and not that into classics, but F***in' 'ell - This one I would buy and place in my living room in a big glass box. I'm sure I'd be happy just sitting for hours on end staring at it!!! (of course, after a few weeks at most I wouldn't be able to restrain myself any longer and my wife would eventually have found me dead from co2-poisoning inside said glass box with the engine still running and a smile on my face... )
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver...

Name
    BENELLI MARTIN 900 SEI
    Member #

Name
    John Skjörestad
    Member #

there's only one thing to say...

That sound is addictive!!!
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver...

Sponsors