750 Sei Exhausts
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 750 Sei Exhausts

Member #

750 Sei Exhausts

Hi... I have just finished my Sei but am not totally happy with the exhaust system... I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the system in the pic I stole off the Bennelli GB site. My main prob with current system is it is too quiet. Bike originally had 6 into 1 Marving but I want 6 into 6.. I will post a pic of my bike here too .. cheers pete

Member #

Just before first test ride

Here is my bike just before its first test ride... 3 years in the making . Still a few tuning probs to sort but basically it's done... cheers Pete

Member #
    Pete, exhaust for these are hard to get. Your second pic shows the 6 - 6, obviously you dont have that. Mine has a custom system fitted by the previous owner, 6 into 6 chrome and it sounds like a Ferarri on steroids. No idea where he got it from though i'm afraid. Someone seems to do a limited run on Sei pipes and they do pop up on ebay occasionally. Good contact is Enrique at this site, http://www.benellimotoclub.com/contenidos/iclub1.htm
    By your nic, you in Aus? whereabouts? I'm in Brisbane.
    76 Benelli Sei, 76 Guzzi Lemans, 79 Guzzi Lemans, 79 Kawasaki z650, 98 BMW F650, 08 Suzuki DL650

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Yes that is the set currently fitted, but it has way to much internal baffling and is very quiet. I got them from Italy via Ebay for Aus $550 and a mate shipped them here for $50 with a load of Guzzi parts. I'm in Geraldton WA. Also have a Tornado 650S. I've seen pictures of the type I'm after fitted to quite a few bikes so was hoping for a few leads.... cheers pete

Member #

Sei six in six exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by ozpete62 View Post
    Yes that is the set currently fitted, but it has way to much internal baffling and is very quiet. I got them from Italy via Ebay for Aus $550 and a mate shipped them here for $50 with a load of Guzzi parts. I'm in Geraldton WA. Also have a Tornado 650S. I've seen pictures of the type I'm after fitted to quite a few bikes so was hoping for a few leads.... cheers pete
    Congratulations for your Sei Pete! I still need quite time to have mine in similar condition . Actually I´am looking for a six in six exhaust sistem. Yours looks nice. If the unique problem is the sound I think would not be too difficult to open them working a litle bit the inside. Could you please post more info. from where to buy them in Italy?.

Regards!.

Carles

Name
    Rob Fitzmaurice™
    Member #
    Nice, I likey these Classics,

must be an age thing

Welcome to the forum anyway, post some more piccies of your bikes matey,

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    I have drilled out the rear baffle on each pipe... vast improvement... and here's another pic ... cheers pete

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc59 View Post
    Pete, exhaust for these are hard to get. Your second pic shows the 6 - 6, obviously you dont have that. Mine has a custom system fitted by the previous owner, 6 into 6 chrome and it sounds like a Ferarri on steroids. No idea where he got it from though i'm afraid. Someone seems to do a limited run on Sei pipes and they do pop up on ebay occasionally. Good contact is Enrique at this site, http://www.benellimotoclub.com/contenidos/iclub1.htm
    By your nic, you in Aus? whereabouts? I'm in Brisbane.
    Doc,
    I've been meaning to get onto a reply to this for a while now. The Sei that you got from Bundy has one of the best sounding exhausts I have heard.When we fired up your bike prior to your purchase, the workers in the next shed came in to see what was creating the sound. They had thought it was an Italian car.
    I did a bit of checking and they were stainless(??) made by Overlander in Victoria. They were made quite a few years ago and were expensive. If I was doing up a Sei I would put a set of these on. I recall that the headers were separate from the mufflers for postage reasons.
    Ian

Member #
    I know this is a very old thread.
    But I’m looking for all six pipes for a 750 sei.
    Original or some sort of copy.

I liked the original ones when I had a new sei, although they rusted out pretty quickly. I had replaced it with a Marving 6-1, but it was too loud.

Name
    Cam Douglas
    Member #
    What part of the world do you live in?

I have a spare 750 Sei 6-6 system hanging on the wall of my shed. I could probably be persuaded to part with it.
    It's used but not rusted. One pipe has minor damage from a fall, easily fixed.
    I'm in Tasmania so freight cost to anywhere outside Australia would be horribly expensive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors