What have I done?
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What have I done?

Member #

What have I done?

I purchased a 1976 Benelli 750 Sei abgout a month ago. I knew it was in bad shape, but it I had no idea how expensive and difficult parts/materials would be. Can anyone tell me where to get a manual, in english, for this thing? I love a six cylinder motorcycle engine, but this is the first Italian version I have had and I am lost. The engine is locked, so my first move will be to pull the engine, but I would love a manual before I begin.
    MZ
    Last edited by Mightyzod; 05-04-2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: wrong year

Name
    Lee Hardy
    Member #
    Welcome Zod the Mighty. www.benelliparts.de is a good source of parts. Click on 'Benelli Teileshop' and select the appropriate model.

www.benelliclubgb.net might have a manual but I can't confirm and you will probably need to join the club first. I think manual reprints are about £19, if available.

Name
    Colin
    Member #
    Drop benellioldman (Steve) a pm. He will put u in touch with the guy who prints the manuals. It will prob be an Italian copy with English text translation. You could also pm tornadoboy (Chris) he is a font of knowledge for all things classic and has a couple of seis himself. Selwyn motorcycles in Cambridge is the other place for parts.

Good luck and keep us informed on progress!
    Benelli Tornado LE #128
    Benelli 254 (in bits!)

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #

Sei Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyzod View Post
    I purchased a 1976 Benelli 750 Sei abgout a month ago. I knew it was in bad shape, but it I had no idea how expensive and difficult parts/materials would be. Can anyone tell me where to get a manual, in english, for this thing? I love a six cylinder motorcycle engine, but this is the first Italian version I have had and I am lost. The engine is locked, so my first move will be to pull the engine, but I would love a manual before I begin.
    MZ
    Hi Mightyzod. I have the original italian manual for Benelli Sei converted in pdf.
    If you want I can email it.
    Have a sei too. Actually rebuilding it but engine is running.
    As Lee comments benelliparts.de is a very good source of parts and most of them are not too much spensive. This web uses th original parts diagrams and can help you a lot about the internal elements of the six engine.

Good luck with the project!.

Carles

Sponsors