Benelli Forum banner

WANTED: TRE K 899 Top box Arms, top plate and side pannier brackets.

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  GBo 
#1 ·
Hi All,
just joined the Benelli Owners with a 2010 TRE K 899. Looking to fit some luggage which seems freely available, Givi etc.
But can't seem to find the side pannier brackets. New top box brackets and plate are listed but finding stock is proving difficult. So if anyone has some or looking to dispose of same I’m interested.
Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
Tre K luggage and fittings

Thanks for your reply, good to know. Is it just the bottom fixing that doesn't line up ?
I'm not averse to a small welding job if that'll do the trick.
Is the eBay advert the one with the aluminium cases ? (Which I’m not fussed on) but will the frames also support the Monokey plastic type panniers anyway ?
TIA for any advice.

#4 ·
It’s the bottom fixing is about 20mm out but you can’t just space it because it will foul the swing arm. A bit of bending or welding whichever suits. Yeah that the one ally boxes. If they are monokey they should all fit. Also there were 2 sets of panniers set of green and set of red without frames on eBay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.