Benelli Forum banner

Amazonas/TRE seat securing tabs

832 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  spazbecker 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
Are you talking about part number 14 below?

It's just a piece of flat steel with a countersunk hole in it. I could make a couple in 10 minutes.
I'll do them for you for 12 quid!

Seriously though, I could help you out in one of 2 ways:
1. Make a pair for you, using the ones on my Tre-K as a pattern. You pay postage from Australia to wherever you are.
2. Do a dimensioned drawing and email it to you so you can make them yourself (or get someone local to you to do it).

PM me if you want me to do either.

Cheers,
Cam

Attachments

#4 ·
Here's the doohickey in question. It doesn't have a countersunk bolt as sown in the parts diagram, just a Phillips pan head and washer. I did a drawing so I could make a couple for Mr Spazbecker.
(Note: If anyone prints the drawing jpg, it's unlikely to come out to the scale indicated.)

Attachments

#5 ·
Hi Lee,

I must say I’m curious as to how your original seat tabs would have gone missing. Seems an odd thing for someone to remove.
I don't reckon the ones on my Tre-K's tank have been off before. A previous owner painted the tank black (did a lousy job too) and the seat tabs evidently got painted along with the rest of the tank.

Cheers,
Cam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.