Mivv x-cone plus Wanted
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mivv x-cone plus Wanted

Name
    Frode Hagemo
    Member #

Mivv x-cone plus Wanted

As title says, anyone got a set for sale?

Name
    Per Kolbjørn Almaas
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmodude View Post
    As title says, anyone got a set for sale?

Hi , very cheap at Louis : https://www.louis.eu/artikel/mivv-x-...haust/60408001
    pk

Name
    Frode Hagemo
    Member #
    Well, the problem is that loads of companies offer them, charge you for it, and first then order them from factory/agent.
    Then they find that they are not being produced any more and don't have any stock left.
    Then the company that sold you the item do a refund via PayPal, which takes up to a week before the money is back in the account.
    By now i have over a thousand Euros pending caused by the failur of some companies to actually understand what i mean by "do you have them in stock, and can you ship whitin a day or two? "

According to a German seller they have stopped the production of the X Cone in general?
    But if i can manage to find two single mufflers i'll be able to fabricate the Y pipe my self.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    Per Kolbjørn Almaas
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmodude View Post
    Well, the problem is that loads of companies offer them, charge you for it, and first then order them from factory/agent.
    Then they find that they are not being produced any more and don't have any stock left.
    Then the company that sold you the item do a refund via PayPal, which takes up to a week before the money is back in the account.
    By now i have over a thousand Euros pending caused by the failur of some companies to actually understand what i mean by "do you have them in stock, and can you ship whitin a day or two? "

According to a German seller they have stopped the production of the X Cone in general?
    But if i can manage to find two single mufflers i'll be able to fabricate the Y pipe my self.

Ok , thats crap - only had good experiences with Louis though , good luck searching - guess you have tried Ebay ?
    pk

Name
    Frode Hagemo
    Member #
    I have used Louis bedre and have asked them if they have in stock.
    But i do understand the policy where a company needs to order after a customer makes the purchase as these are expensive products to have in stock for a sillion different bikes with a slightly difference in small brackets here and there.
    Bummer for me though, when i get fixed on an idea nothing else seems to work.

Sponsors