Tre-K 1130 for sale UK
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tre-K 1130 for sale UK

Name
    Tim Wynn
    Member #

Tre-K 1130 for sale UK

Thinking about parting with my Tre-K 1130. It's been an up and down ride over the last 9 years but it's now time to think about getting something newer and different. So, just wondering whether there is any interest from a member of the Forum? It's an 07 model but on an 11 plate as it was New Old Stock. About 28,000 miles, MOT till Jan 2021, Service history (some by Bennets, some by Motor Corsa, carbon front mudguard and belly pan and a couple of other smaller carbon parts. Andreani fork inserts, Upgraded Brembo Oro Front disks, Melotti tail tidy, Official Benelli tank bag and Tank protector (bra?). Acerbis hand guards and a Meta Alarm immobiliser plus all of the documentation. I'm hoping for about £4500. If anyone is interested I can supply Photos and more information.

Member #
    You can not leave the ship now, after all these years , and the ups and downs , its a keeper.
    If you want something else , well go and buy another bike, the dealers will rip your arms off .
    Negative interest deals , the longer you take to pay , the less you pay sir !
    Just sign here and pick the bike up next day !
    Kerching !

Name
    Tim Wynn
    Member #
    It's time for a change and I can't really keep two bikes. I just don't have the space. I'm sure that someone here would be happy to own such an uncommon and interesting bike. I will advertise it in other places too. However, you are right in that it will be a break. I cannot think of a better owners forum. It's like a band of brothers (to borrow a cliche) and the knowledge here is just astonishing. I would still "go Italian" as I would really like an Aprilia RSV4 Tuono Factory and there are some good offers out there.

Sponsors