Benelli Tre-K 1130 2012 reg FOR SALE £2500 ono Red & White 24k Excellent Bike ESSEX
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KevinC
  • 1 Post By Laurencewhite

Thread: Benelli Tre-K 1130 2012 reg FOR SALE £2500 ono Red & White 24k Excellent Bike ESSEX

Name
    Kevin Cooke
    Member #

Benelli Tre-K 1130 2012 reg FOR SALE £2500 ono Red & White 24k Excellent Bike ESSEX

Benelli Tre-K 1130 for sale. I am looking for £2500 or near offer. This is a great bike well set up, fast and fun. I'm moving on after 3 years 6 months as want more luggage and pillion capacity. Kevin Cooke 07786 338300
    Reg No MX12 DND Has a full years mot, a few thousand miles before tyres and another service required so ready to use and enjoy. I've been offered a P/ex for a trade in against another bike but would rather sell to a forum member or someone who really wants a TRE-K rather than let a trader make a few quid out of the deal. However I need to get it sold soon as wife won't let me keep this in the garage as well as another bike so I need to shift it before I can commit to the bike I want to buy. MV Turismo Velcoce. Would swap plus cash if someone wants to trade down and get some cash out from an MV. I am in Colchester area of Essex. View most times with a days notice.
    Supplied new by Robinsons of Rochdale 1st March 2012. Mine since 24th March 2017 at 15,800 miles. Now 24,233 — 8,430 miles covered by me and very reliable. 3 previous owners.
    This is a late 2007 build 2008 model year bike not registered till 2012
    Service History:
    9 stamps in the book. Z25 drive frequently replaced and recently remapped again by Bennetts.1st Sept 2020. Had cam chain replaced and valves and major service by Bennetts in Oct 2019.
    First service by Bennetts this bike was properly set up from the beginning and every owner has confirmed it runs great and engine has been faultless proving how good these bikes are when set up right. I've done a couple of 1,500 mile European trips and a few 750 mile UK trips on it in my 8,000 plus miles with it.
    SERVICE HISTORY
    19/5/12 at 847 miles by Bennetts of Barnsley. The DVD record and test printout. Mike Douthwaite. Z25 done remapped and exhaust flap wired open.
    14/9/12 at 3,742 miles by Bikeworld.
    4/6/13 at 5,196 miles by Bikeworld.
    14/5/14 at 9,380 miles by Bennetts of Barnsley. DVD record and copy of invoice. Wayne Garside.
    10/4/15 at 12,367 miles by Bennetts of Barnsley. DVD record and copy of invoice saved.
    5/4/16 at 14,200 miles when re-sold by Bennetts of Barnsley. DVD record. PDI Oil and inspection Service. Steve Hubbard.
    27/9/17 at 16,726 miles by Bennetts of Barnsley. Copy of invoice and work done. Kevin Cooke
    9/5/19 at 19,818 miles by Sean Davies Motorcycles, Colchester. Oil service & brakes replaced. 3 x EBC discs and pads
    10/10/19 at 22,015 miles by Bennetts of Barnsley. Major service with Cam chain replaced valves and new battery and remap. Photographic record on USB stick.
    1/9/20 at 23,913 miles by Bennets of Barnsley. Inspection, remap and replacement TPS.
    10/9/20 at 24,226 miles by Sean Davies Motorcycles, Colchester. MOT, clear pass no advisories.

I can provide all the invoices, photo and DVD history plus stamped up Benelli service book. Some of the photos here were at 22,000 miles so the tyres are a bit more used than shown.
    V5 in my name and address last 3.6 years.
    Current mileage 24,230.
    Just completed a 750 mile trip around Yorkshire & Cumbria, previously trip across Germany 1,200 fast miles in 6 days and ran faultlessly.
    New EBC discs and pads front & rear 4,500 miles ago, good chain and sprockets.
    Pirelli Angel GT front and rear approx. 6,000 miles and rear 3/4-img_5344.jpg-img_5365.jpg-img_5381.jpg-img_5384.jpg-img_5393.jpg-img_5389.jpg-img_5364.jpg-img_5363.jpg-img_5361.jpg-img_5349.jpg-img_5347.jpg-img_5339.jpg-img_5337.jpg-img_5335.jpg-img_5334.jpg-img_5332.jpg worn but still perfectly usable, front plenty of of life left. There are a few marks in the pearlescent white lacquer around the fixing points but just fair wear and tear, a small touched in mark and a few small stone chippings here and there on the nose in the metallic red fairing just under the screen and the saddle is a bit scuffed on top but no rips tears or holes. Overall I think it is pretty clean for its 24k + miles as its been properly used but looked after and kept in a garage
    R&G sliders and bar ends
    R&G Heated grips professionally fitted by Bennetts of Barnsley
    Lust Racing Lowering link kit fitted and original included
    Pro-Brake extendable levers fitted and originals included
    R&G Tail Tidy & Licence Mount & Small Indicators fitted and originals included plus rear mudguard
    NOT INCLUDED Tank Bag Mounting to filler cap and Garmin Sat Nav mounting NOT INCLUDED - NOTE ALSO REAR Spindle sliders shown in photo no longer fitted and not included.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by KevinC; 09-12-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    ron d likes this.

GBo
    Member #
    Sounds like a good deal. Good luck with the sale. How do you find the MV?

King of the Group-Buys Laurencewhite's Avatar
    Name
    Laurence White
    Member #
    Now that's what I call a lesson on writing an advert.

Clear, thorough, informative, loads of clear pics and a great price to boot. What's not to like? Sounds like someone is going to get a bargain.

Enjoy the MV

PS Whats with the mirror thats mounted above the foot peg on the right hand side?
    ron d likes this.
    Laurence

Benelli Tornado 900 LE No. 49
    Benelli 1130 TNT Titainium
    Benelli 1130 TRE-K
    Benelli 750 SEI
    Benelli 250 2c
    Benelli Motorella

Name
    Kevin Cooke
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurencewhite View Post
    Now that's what I call a lesson on writing an advert.

Clear, thorough, informative, loads of clear pics and a great price to boot. What's not to like? Sounds like someone is going to get a bargain.

Enjoy the MV

PS Whats with the mirror thats mounted above the foot peg on the right hand side?
    [REPLIES] - They are chrome caps that blank off the hole through the frame where you mount a ABBA stand or similar. I thought all the Benellis with this frame had caps on. Having only seen a couple of TRE-K's in the flesh in my 3.5 years its not something I've noticed or thought about. They also come in handy if you want to admire your face while lubing the chain or suchlike!! MV should be good but can't commit to paying for it till I know I have a home for the Benelli so willing to deal. Thanks.

Sponsors