2010 1130 Trek breaking for spares
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By freeatlast

Thread: 2010 1130 Trek breaking for spares

Member #

2010 1130 Trek breaking for spares

You may have seen this bike offered by a member recently, with electrical problems.
    The electrics were easy, wiring faults.
    The engine has dropped valves in no 1 destroying head, obliterating the piston and damage to the barrels by flying shrapnel.
    It is not worth repairing, so every thing, I mean everything is for sale. good wheels , tyres , discs, calipers, plastics (Green and silver)., fuel pump , tank , injectors , throttle bodies , cams, 8 valves 12 cups and shims , bottom end, gear box ,complete clutch , basket , z25, alternator wiring loom, lights, good frame and forks, headstock, radiator. You have some idea what is involved, it is an entire bike , that has not been down the road. Entire frame with 10 plate V5c, Givi luggage system with frames, clocks 13k covered , handlebars , switchgear , footpegs, clutch and brake levers, brake and clutch foot controls, lowered side stand lowering links and standard, the list goes on and on.
    If you are looking for anything for a Trek get in touch.
    fredzedex likes this.

Name
    Tim Wynn
    Member #

Chain Guard for Tre-K

Free, I need a chainguard for my Tre-K1130. The original one has snapped. (bah). Is yours OK, and if so how much do you want for it? If you have the original rear mudguard and indicators I might be interested in those too as one of my indicator stems snapped a few years ago and I replaced the lot with a Melotti Tail tidy. If I ever sell mine then having the original rear mudguard (it's in two halves, left and right) would be useful.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussar View Post
    Free, I need a chainguard for my Tre-K1130. The original one has snapped. (bah). Is yours OK, and if so how much do you want for it? If you have the original rear mudguard and indicators I might be interested in those too as one of my indicator stems snapped a few years ago and I replaced the lot with a Melotti Tail tidy. If I ever sell mine then having the original rear mudguard (it's in two halves, left and right) would be useful.
    Hi , Thanks for the enquiry.
    I am really in a bit of a corner on this one..
    I do not want to start stripping incidental cosmetic bits off the bike to satisfy everyones immediate needs.
    The engine is toast, the very expensive bits in it are up for grabs , if the forum needs them.
    The bike is a good rolling chassis, if engine less.
    I can see a different engined super bike , but if i strip the bits people want, then I have a junk bike .
    I can see the loom coming out , clocks, and sensors , but no lights and cosmetics.panels, Engine, gear box, Walbro, sensors, even Radiator, Fans , throttle bodies , injectors etc . in fact anything that makes the Benelli system work
    Engine , cases, strippable bits, gear box etc, every thing to the output drive sprocket
    I can see a Benelli Trek , with a different power source..
    If anyone wants any bits please mail and say , what they want and how much they are prepared to pay.
    Enough interest and it becomes viable, The frame and V5c is worth a lot to some one with a cracked frame . its a brand new warranty replaced frame, I will only part with that if enough of the bits have gone.
    If not its an on going project.
    It is not worth me stripping a couple of hundred quid of bits to devalue the bike, to need those bits to make it a complete bike.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    sorry to hear about your loss . what about the tps , crank sensor, coils , starter motor . radiator
    could you shoot me a price plus shipping to santiago chile...or i will pay the shipping if its to complicated...thanks

Sponsors