1977 benelli sei project for sale
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1977 benelli sei project for sale

Name
    Steve Siggins
    Member #

1977 benelli sei project for sale

Ok benelli sei project for sale as with all the best intentions i doubt i will be able to complete.
    Benelli sei has title and matching frame plate. Comes with 2 engines original seized because it was left in a wet shed with exhaust and carbs off.
    Comes with a reportedly good engine looks nice condition turns over great. Engine should be gone through to confirm.
    Everything is there apart from rear light assy which is readily available new on ebay or benelli -bauer.
    Comes with 2 tanks that need restoration. Spare complete set of unrestored carbs. Also 2 sets of oem sebac shocks disassembled ready for restoration.
    From memory..
    The good stuff.......brand new original nos benelli 6 into 6 exhaust system with fitting bracket kit new in the wrappers.
    Nos instruments and housings assembled complete to nos headlamp/rim assy and the unobtanium large seal ready to fit.
    Restored seat good foam powder coated base and correct nos seat cover ready to fit with matching strap id wanted.
    Nos indicators front and rear with correct reflectors and stems.
    Nos chain gaurd. Nos headlamp brackets and seals etc.
    3 nos side panels l/h and r/h in red and l/h in turqoise greeny color.
    Nos footrests and rubber handlebar grips. Nos seat lock
    front and rear hubs disassembled complete and vapor blasted back to like new.
    Complete set of oem carbs stripped and vapor blasted and ultrasonically cleaned ready for re assembly.
    New fr and rear spoke sets ready to be laced to original borani rims (need polishing) after new bearings are fitted
    nos rear grabrail. Nos fuse box.
    Various other nos pieces like fuel lines carb kits other rubber parts fork seals etc

restored stuff........frame/swing arm/upper and lower triple trees (fitted to frame) battery box etc all beautiful powder coated
    engine plates rechromed and engine bolts either nos or zinc plated.
    Front forks beautifully powder coated in correct color they will need assy. Needs new for top bolts.

Good unrestored stuff......front and rear mudgaurds nil dings and chrome is great. Also chrome rear light housing in mint condition.
    Switch gear all there in pieces i think they could be restored nicely. Oem correct handle bars will need rechrome as will brake pedal kickstarter etc.
    Complete spare set of oem carbs in good condition (need restoration/cleaning)

unrestored stuff..................everything else i think it is all there.

Unknowns...................the engines came with some sort of early electronic ignition. Will probably need new sachs unit fitted.
    Discs look corroded/scrap but the carriers are powder coated and like new. And calipers master cylinder need complete refurb

all in all your getting a complete benelli sei with some real choice nos parts. You will have doubling up of some stuff like engines/carbs/tanks/handle bars and lots of other parts.
    Considering any sensible offers from an enthusiast as i want this to go to the right person. If no takers i will try it on evil bay!! Anyway will try to post pics later. Most parts are in 6 large heavy duty plastic containers except the good engine/frame/rims
    thanks for looking

Name
    richard m
    Member #
    Hi very interested please can you mail me with price etc on [email protected] thanks Richard

Name
    Steve Siggins
    Member #

Benelli 750 Sei

Will contact you tomorrow.....Rgds

Sponsors