Benelli Motobi Grand Festival
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benelli Motobi Grand Festival

Name
    Colin
    Member #

Benelli Motobi Grand Festival

Does anyone know anything about this or anyone ever been? Its organised by the Benelli club gb it looks like. I am guessing it will be mainly about the classics but I am quite into the older Benellis as well so wondered if its worth a look or better still a good place for us all to meet up?

Friday 1st - Sunday - 3rd August - Benelli Motobi Grand Festival.
    Twin Lakes Centre, West Ashby, Nr Horncastle.

Cheers

Col

Name
    Andy Dennis
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Borat View Post
    Does anyone know anything about this or anyone ever been? Its organised by the Benelli club gb it looks like. I am guessing it will be mainly about the classics but I am quite into the older Benellis as well so wondered if its worth a look or better still a good place for us all to meet up?

Friday 1st - Sunday - 3rd August - Benelli Motobi Grand Festival.
    Twin Lakes Centre, West Ashby, Nr Horncastle.

Cheers

Col
    Never heard of it Colin!

PONY

I have

I'm actually a memeber of that there club and ANYnelli's are welcome. yes it does seem to be abit more on the classic side but they always welcome modern benelli owners. i shall be going over to horncastle for that show.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    Colin
    Member #
    What goes on Pony its for 3 days but no info on whats there.... just bikes? Bands? Beer? Birds? At least 3 of those are essential for any good bike event I feel (probably do without the bands lol)

Col

PONY
    Col

I know i have read about the show and wot goes on somewhere so i have just read the latest club mag from cover to cover but it seems that i've drawn a blank.

I'm presuming its like the show at the stafford show ground which is full of old and new benellis from 125's to 1130's so something for any nelli fan.. They even had a LE at stafford but i have no idea who's it was.
    Someone else on the forum,prob in the scooters and classic's area must be a member and probably put us rite on wot goes on.

Last edited by PONY; 04-06-2008 at 08:44 AM.

PONY

Wot A Silly Pony I Am

Col

If you just give the mag to the wife in the 1st place she would have found the artical straight away and saved me leavin the above thread.
    but then she would have missed the chance to call me a visually impaired person of dubious fatherige. (if any one needs that explaining let me know).

The Benelli Festival

This is a bike rally which is to be held at The Twin Lakes Centre nr Horncastle on 1st/2nd/3rd of 8/08.
    The site has camping, 24hr toilet and showers, 2 bars with real ales, and a restaurant. fishing and golf are also available (if that floats ya boat). There are also some private en suite rooms available to hire.(book early)
    Its 6 miles from Cadwell pk and there hoping to sort a track day for the friday cadwells race calander permitting.
    It says that " The Benelli club has pulled out all the stops for this one" so i shud be worth going. I used to quite like a rally wen i was younger, unfortunatly i don't think it will be like the bulldog bash and kent custom bike show run by the Hells Angles that i used to goto. (other back patch gang shows were available and were just as good) Mind you thats probably for the best.

They do seem to have covered the 3 opitions you required friend so may be we shud have a
    BENELLI FORUM get together there. . ???...

Any thoughts any one
    Last edited by PONY; 04-05-2008 at 10:20 AM.

Name
    Stephen
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by PONY View Post
    I'm actually a memeber of that there club....
    Don't the club have a web site? Did a quick search and did not find anything.
    Stephen..

Aprilia Caponord 1200TP - 2013
    Buell XB12X - 2009 (Sold)
    Benelli Tre 900 - 2007 (Sold)
    Ducati 907IE -1992
    Yamaha SR125 - 1992

PONY
    They do seem to have covered the 3 opitions you required friend so may be we shud have a
    BENELLI FORUM get together there. . ???...
    EXCEPT IT CLASHES WITH WORLD SUPERBIKES AT BRANDS

BUGGER

I KNOW WHERE I WILL BE ( COME ON CORSER, JONESY AND WALKER)
    Last edited by PONY; 04-06-2008 at 08:47 AM.

PONY
    Quote Originally Posted by DBMG View Post
    Don't the club have a web site? Did a quick search and did not find anything.
    Afnoon Stephen

Try www.benelliclubgb.net

That shud get you on their site

(Blimey i've come over all Laurence White )
    Last edited by PONY; 04-06-2008 at 09:00 AM.

Name
    Colin
    Member #
    ... just dont expect it to change much - I posted on their forum and i think it was 2 months later someone replied

Somewhat slower than this madhouse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors