parts for any Benelli
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: parts for any Benelli

Member #

parts for any Benelli

As a Benelli owner since 1975, I can't believe HOW long it takes to get parts from BENELLI- BAUER. THIRTY PLUS DAYS!!!!!!, AND I still don't have my parts!!!! Here in the USA when ordering from cosmo, I never had this kind of service. I even got a late fee because I took to long to order......WTF. The web site is half ass done. I don't mind paying for parts for the bikes I own, but at least give me the information so I can decide what type of shipping I want to use!! What should i tell my customer, make up lies???? I understand that this site is used by many owners in Europe. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!!!!!!!!
    I have owned my 74 650 S since 1975. I have never thought about selling it, until I did business with BENELLI- BAUER.
    Has anyone had this kind of service also??

Name
    ron daly
    Member #
    Afriad i have, asked for a price eventually got e-mail back asking my delivery address although i have used them before, e-mailed delivery address and still waiting for reply and it must be 6 months.

Jgf
    Member #

Benelli Panther 125

Quote Originally Posted by weld it View Post
    As a Benelli owner since 1975, I can't believe HOW long it takes to get parts from BENELLI- BAUER. THIRTY PLUS DAYS!!!!!!, AND I still don't have my parts!!!! Here in the USA when ordering from cosmo, I never had this kind of service. I even got a late fee because I took to long to order......WTF. The web site is half ass done. I don't mind paying for parts for the bikes I own, but at least give me the information so I can decide what type of shipping I want to use!! What should i tell my customer, make up lies???? I understand that this site is used by many owners in Europe. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!!!!!!!!
    I have owned my 74 650 S since 1975. I have never thought about selling it, until I did business with BENELLI- BAUER.
    Has anyone had this kind of service also??
    I have a Panther 125 I want to pass on to someone in need of parts.

Sponsors