Benelli Logo'ed Leather Jacket
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bruceculver

Thread: Benelli Logo'ed Leather Jacket

Member #

Benelli Logo'ed Leather Jacket

So before this post gets flagged for removal... I am NOT offering these for sale (yet). After exchanging a few PMs with the admin about the possibility of offering these to forum members, I wanted to gauge the level of interest before going through the process of becoming a vendor. I'm a relatively new member of the forum and when I recently bought my Benelli I was a little disappointed that I couldn't find myself a nice quality Benelli-branded leather jacket. Fortunately, I have a friend in the leather industry who manufactures moto jackets and had him make a custom Benelli jacket for me. Thought it might be something that the other forum members might be interested in. The jackets are awesome quality... 1.2 mil top grain leather, removable CE approved armor, YKK zips, etc.... Really top quality stuff. His factory actually makes jackets for several major manufacturers so he definitely knows his trade. Pricing would be $300 USD shipped anywhere in the world (with a few exceptions), about 1/2 of what these would go for at retail. Manufacturing and delivery time would be about 2 weeks from the time an order was placed. I would not want (or be able) to do this as an ongoing thing... I'd offer them for sale for no more than a month and they would all be manufactured at the same time in same production run. So... if you think you would be seriously interested or just have questions, please feel free to reply to the post or send me a PM. If there is enough interest, I'll go about becoming a vendor and get things rolling ASAP. And again... NOT selling these so please don't remove the post... lol. Thanks! p.s. I suppose in the interest of full disclosure I should point out that these are not made by or affiliated with Benelli or anybody else.

Benelli Logo'ed Leather Jacket-img_20191011_081524.jpgBenelli Logo'ed Leather Jacket-img_20191011_092100.jpgBenelli Logo'ed Leather Jacket-img_20191011_081515.jpgBenelli Logo'ed Leather Jacket-img_20191011_092132.jpg

Also... maybe I should post a pic of my 'Nelli too, so you know I'm not just a huckster trying to sell jackets...

Benelli Logo'ed Leather Jacket-img_20191011_084549.jpg

fredzedex likes this.

Member #
    Thanks to those that have contacted me via PM. Despite several attempts, still no reponse from the folks that are supposed to assist/allow me to become a vendor... maybe that's why there don't seem to be any vendors on the site? Lol. In the meantime, please let me know if you're interested and I'll add you to the list. Thanks.

King of the Group-Buys Laurencewhite's Avatar
    Name
    Laurence White
    Member #
    still no reponse from the folks that are supposed to assist/allow me to become a vendor
    If you are running this as a not-for-profit Forum Group Buy I don't think you will need to register as a Vendor as you are not a commercial trader.
    Laurence

Benelli Tornado 900 LE No. 49
    Benelli 1130 TNT Titainium
    Benelli 1130 TRE-K
    Benelli 750 SEI
    Benelli 250 2c
    Benelli Motorella

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurencewhite View Post
    still no reponse from the folks that are supposed to assist/allow me to become a vendor
    If you are running this as a not-for-profit Forum Group Buy I don't think you will need to register as a Vendor as you are not a commercial trader.
    I don't have any idea. I was told by the Admin to register as a vendor and was provided a contact email. Despite several attempts... I've not heard back. Not a big deal to me, just don't want to step on any toes as I am a new member and enjoy using the forum. As the post is still up, I have to presume I've not upset anyone or broken any rules.
    Last edited by bruceculver; 10-26-2019 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Grammar

King of the Group-Buys Laurencewhite's Avatar
    Name
    Laurence White
    Member #
    I've run loads of not-for-profit Group Buys over the years for forum members and not had any complaints from Mr Admin so I'm sure you will be OK matey.
    As long as you are not a commercial business I don't see any reason to register as a Vendor.
    Laurence

Benelli Tornado 900 LE No. 49
    Benelli 1130 TNT Titainium
    Benelli 1130 TRE-K
    Benelli 750 SEI
    Benelli 250 2c
    Benelli Motorella

Member #
    Just a quick update... Since I continue to get interest in these jackets but the general consensus seems to be that I'm not required to be a vendor... slight change of plan. If you'd like to order one simply send me a PM, we'll discuss sizing, I'll send you a PayPal link to pay,
    and I'll get it produced and shipped your way asap. Trying to coordinate a list of "interested parties" has been like herding kittens... Lol. I'll repost the original post in "for sale" so that it is in the appropriate place. Thanks.

Sponsors