Starting Issues on TRE1130K
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Starting Issues on TRE1130K

Member #

Starting Issues on TRE1130K

Hi Guys, have changed ECU and eventually changed the trim levels. Bike now starts with no lean fueling problems.

Injectors are still the original 4 pot x 3, but will changing to 12 pot ones from USA.

Noticing the sprag clutch is on it's way out in in turn this is causing as drain on the battery..
    I have managed to get the sprag clutch and one way bearing for £74 instead of a cost of nearly £400 from Benelli.. This is a 60 tooth one so will be better.

The site is Aliexpress in China also known as Ali Baba.

Problem with starting was the trim levels on the 104 download.

Name
    Daz
    Member #
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one I had from ali express was made from some kind of cream cheese, I ended up buying the proper one from Benelli and haven't looked back.

Member #
    It has a money back guarantee so if no use will send it back, thanks for the heads up

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    Cam Douglas
    Member #
    Does the money back guarantee cover damage to the transmission when broken starter gear teeth fall down into the gearbox?

Name
    Daz
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprocket View Post
    Does the money back guarantee cover damage to the transmission when broken starter gear teeth fall down into the gearbox?

And all the time it takes to remove it then refit another?

Name
    Mike
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by George1 View Post
    Hi Guys, have changed ECU and eventually changed the trim levels. Bike now starts with no lean fueling problems.

Injectors are still the original 4 pot x 3, but will changing to 12 pot ones from USA.

Noticing the sprag clutch is on it's way out in in turn this is causing as drain on the battery..
    I have managed to get the sprag clutch and one way bearing for £74 instead of a cost of nearly £400 from Benelli.. This is a 60 tooth one so will be better.
    If you are replacing the original 58 tooth gear with 60 tooth you must also fit the matching 17/67 tooth satellite gear (R19113201A).

Sponsors