Benelli Super store
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Benelli Super store

Member #

Benelli Super store

Hello friends,does anyone have problems with Benelli super store or it is just me ?
    Mister Gertjan does not answer on emails,I send him a few emails in last year and no answer.
    It is not posibile to chose alternative shipping on the store , just DHL .
    Example,you buy power control button base,pay 6e,and cost for delivery are from 40e to 60e.
    When store calculate VAT,it is not just that calculate VAT for the parts,it calculate VAT on the shipping to.
    Does any one see this or have some problems with super store,does any one use it ?
    Thanks....

Member #
    I have problems too! I Have an order from last year still hasn't shipped. I talked to him last week. This week the phone doesn't connect for one number, and no one answers phone for other number. Is he on vacation? Do I need to fly to Belgium to get my parts and money back?

Member #
    Mister Gertjan is a great shame for the job, even bigger shame that the factory allowed such man to be official web store.

Because of that kind of people, Benelli has a bad reputation.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I had a friend in Netherlands call. He was able to talk to someone. Dealer is still there and operating. There is a race this weekend they will be attending or running ( I couldn't translate the poster). My friend said the parts guy would be back Saturday. So I will try calling Saturday morning and on until someone answers. Worse case, I buy my friend a bottle of Scotch and he goes rescues my parts.

Name
    Haydn Davies
    Member #
    yep i waited nearly 4months for two gaskets and some proper Benelli screws as the bike was being refurbed i wasn't too worried
    but the price isn't cheap either but i thought well if the bits are correct and fit ok might be worth it
    1982 Z 750 L2, 2008 Aprillia Tuono Factory V2 Gold Wheels, 2002 Tornado Tre LE #81, 1992 Suzuki GSXR 1100 7/11 Street-fighter Magazine Bike of the year 2004

Name
    StingerWolf
    Member #
    4 months did they walk to italy to get the parts for you?

The superstore is a good store to find the correct parts but thats it to order stuff I would use other Shops

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Name
    Haydn Davies
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerWolf View Post
    4 months did they walk to italy to get the parts for you?

The superstore is a good store to find the correct parts but thats it to order stuff I would use other Shops

Yes i sort of resigned myself to think maybe the company was going broke but then suddenly after weeks of no contact i got an email saying
    my parts were in transit, all it was were the balance shaft cover gaskit and some of those star headed 6mm fairing screws i think it was the
    best part of £50 still got there in the end

where are these other shops stinger please Many thanks H
    1982 Z 750 L2, 2008 Aprillia Tuono Factory V2 Gold Wheels, 2002 Tornado Tre LE #81, 1992 Suzuki GSXR 1100 7/11 Street-fighter Magazine Bike of the year 2004

Member #
    For last three years I send Mister Gertjan abouth 10 emails.All abouth bussines cooperation,buying parts,delivery problem,VAT problem,shiping costs problem....I never got an answer.
    Already sad ,he is a shame for bussines,because of that kind of people Benelli brand is dragged through the mud .Totally irresponsible .

Name
    StingerWolf
    Member #
    Maniacmotors in germany, Alex has a many parts (new and used) in stock worldwide shipping is no problem.
    Benetts also should be a good address to get parts for our Divas from Italy.

Name
    Mike
    Member #
    It took quite a few months for a thermostat and gasket to arrive for my Tornado, but it did turn up in the end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors