New to the forum, TNT 600 Owner from USA
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New to the forum, TNT 600 Owner from USA

Member #

New to the forum, TNT 600 Owner from USA

Hi guys,

I figured I'd say hello and post a few pictures of my TNT 600 (BN600). These bikes are extremely rare in the USA, and finding quality (not aliexpress junk) is hard to find. I've done a ton of research to parts for these bikes, a TON of Italian companies make parts for it (Evotech, Kappa, Arrow, DNA Hyperformance, Brembo, Braking, etc) So if anyone has questions as to where to find parts, let me know. I also run a powersports dealer here in Florida who happens to be an SSR/Benelli Dealer.

Also why are my pictures uploading upside down, but if you click on them, they're rightiside up?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to the forum, TNT 600 Owner from USA-img_0413.jpg   New to the forum, TNT 600 Owner from USA-img_0417.jpg   New to the forum, TNT 600 Owner from USA-img_0551.jpg   New to the forum, TNT 600 Owner from USA-img_0562.jpg  
    Last edited by OrtimusPrime; 04-17-2020 at 09:27 AM.

Member #
    Hi, nice looking bike even if it is upside down. Are you still able to ride it there, we are stuck at home unless we have a good reason to be out and weather here has been good.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil1400 View Post
    Hi, nice looking bike even if it is upside down. Are you still able to ride it there, we are stuck at home unless we have a good reason to be out and weather here has been good.
    I'm considered an 'essential' worker, so I can commute to work and back on the bike all I want. Here in Florida you can basically ride all you want, as long as you don't congregate with others.
    2017 Benelli TNT 600 - Arrow Exhaust - Evotech quick fill fuel cap, bar ends, & fender eliminator, Kappa windshield
    Service Manager @ S&N Motorsports in Port Charlotte Florida

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    ron daly
    Member #
    Hi and welcome, nice looking bike- Enjoy.

Sponsors