Motobg.uk problems
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Motobg.uk problems

Member #

Motobg.uk problems

Hi, I've ordered some parts for my Leoncino Trail from Motobg but after more than a week they're still to process the order. Can't get hold of them by phone or email. I see reviews on line that say stay clear, they're awful, sadly after I had placed an order. Anyone else have problems with them? Also, any recommendations for other spares suppliers?

No good with spanners.... fredzedex's Avatar
    Name
    simon stokes
    Member #
    I ordered a part for my Tnt last Thursday, received it Monday......

You do mean MotoGB don’t you?

Fred

here's to another year of Benelli riding

TNT 899 (2013)
    Tornado 900(sold)
    MV F4 1000 (2010)
    TNT 899s (sold)
    Tornado 1130 (sold)
    Aprilia Dorsoduro 750.(sold)

Member #
    I did mean motogb, good spot. They have some terrible reviews. Phoned them and spent half an hour on hold being told I was top of the queue only to find out today it is 50p a minute!

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

King of the Group-Buys Laurencewhite's Avatar
    Name
    Laurence White
    Member #
    Phoned them and spent half an hour on hold being told I was top of the queue only to find out today it is 50p a minute!
    That was a bit of a nasty surprise.

Thought companies were supposed to advise call charges for premium numbers???

Telephone numbers starting 0844 are service numbers for contacting organisations. Calls to these numbers are made up of two parts:

• The access charge: This is what we charge you, per minute, for connecting the call. Details of our access charges are shown in the table below.
    • The service charge: This is the remainder of the call charge. The organisation you are calling decides the service charge, and must communicate it. For example, if the service charge was 20p per minute, the organisation you are calling might say "Calls cost 20p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge".

By adding together the access charge and the service charge, you'll know exactly what the call will cost you.
    Laurence

Benelli Tornado 900 LE No. 49
    Benelli 1130 TNT Titainium
    Benelli 1130 TRE-K
    Benelli 750 SEI
    Benelli 250 2c
    Benelli Motorella

Member #
    Yep, I thought as I was calling through WiFi I'd be charges exempt but not too be. Found out if you add +44 instead of the 0 you don't get charged, just normal rate. They didn't advertise the cost though.

Name
    ron daly
    Member #
    Wow definitely sounds naughty, must admit i have never had any problems getting parts from them, pricey but thats dealer prices for you.

Name
    steve peace
    Member #
    Maybe something to do with lack of staff due to Covid but they should just slip you a note to inform you. It is sad that some businesses when they are genuinely pushed will either just ignore you and hope it goes away and others will make the effort to explain the situation, a business is only as good as its employees but also relies on the management to make sure that folk do try to go the extra mile in a bad situation. They also have another option these days to put a notice on thier website informing folk of their present woes. Having said all that i think you should during this bloody awful virus times to cut them a bit of slack were all lucky to be alive.

Member #
    It's only been a week but after reading the reviews on trust pilot and Google it would seem this is not a covid related problem with them. I will wait until after Christmas now and start chasing again. They've got nearly £300 of mine, including £20 on the phone and I get twitchy when I then can't contact them.

Name
    Robin Shedden
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Truebritgrit View Post
    I did mean motogb, good spot. They have some terrible reviews. Phoned them and spent half an hour on hold being told I was top of the queue only to find out today it is 50p a minute!
    01257 485222

King of the Group-Buys Laurencewhite's Avatar
    Name
    Laurence White
    Member #
    It's only been a week
    Just noticed a message on their website stating that the closed for Xmas on the 18th Dec and will re-open in the New Year.
    RobShed, ron d and fredzedex like this.
    Laurence

Benelli Tornado 900 LE No. 49
    Benelli 1130 TNT Titainium
    Benelli 1130 TRE-K
    Benelli 750 SEI
    Benelli 250 2c
    Benelli Motorella

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors