Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Owning A Benelli and Appreciating Why its Special

MCN Benelli Test Rider angledangle's Avatar
    Name
    Angus ......... Moderator :-)
    Member #

Owning A Benelli and Appreciating Why its Special

Be It A Tornado Tre/RS/LE,Tre-K,CR, or TNT or even One of the Older Benelli Range it became apparent today to me that sometimes you dont know how lucky you can be in what you own - After a small trip out and having seen all the usual gaggle of 2 Wheeled playthings seeing another Benelli was just never going to happen unless through an arranged rideout, Today i rode my fantastic RS and realised i'm a spoilt male having a real headturner and when my next upgrade happens i'll be more spoilt but until that happens should look at how other bikers look on in envy . Pleasure can take many forms (yes i know usually of a sexual nature ) but having a Benelli be it any of the above shows we've reached a high and it takes others to tell you in no uncertain terms that were very lucky . Happy Ride Outs To All Fellow Benelli Guys

Name
    LEON WINDSOR
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by angledangle View Post
    Be It A Tornado Tre/RS/LE,Tre-K,CR, or TNT or even One of the Older Benelli Range it became apparent today to me that sometimes you dont know how lucky you can be in what you own - After a small trip out and having seen all the usual gaggle of 2 Wheeled playthings seeing another Benelli was just never going to happen unless through an arranged rideout, Today i rode my fantastic RS and realised i'm a spoilt male having a real headturner and when my next upgrade happens i'll be more spoilt but until that happens should look at how other bikers look on in envy . Pleasure can take many forms (yes i know usually of a sexual nature ) but having a Benelli be it any of the above shows we've reached a high and it takes others to tell you in no uncertain terms that were very lucky . Happy Ride Outs To All Fellow Benelli Guys
    my god, thats quite poetic, i thought Wordsworth was long dead
    you are so right though. I have a mate that truly hates my bike, he rides a sh*t R6 (BADLY) every time we all go out & i park my baby it always gets all the attention, i just look at him & grin.
    FORTUNA BENELLI TORNADO RS
    KAWASAKI ZZR1200, YAMAHA YZF600R THUNDERCAT TRACK BIKE ,1979 HONDA CX500 CAFE RACER

Name
    Colin
    Member #
    Yep very true. I went on a ride with a couple of lads last year, one of who was on a homologation special Ducati 748. We parked up and he was mortified cos mine was the one getting all the attention over his "common as muck" Ducati Oh and that was only the standard Tre! Wait til he sees the LE effect this year

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    Fraser Yule
    Member #
    getting back in the shed, Lochmaben, Dumfriesshire
    Blimey Angus, that is deep. But I do happen to agree with the sentiments, never a truer word said. I guess we are lucky buggers to have what we have. I thought when I sold the old Ducati I would really miss her, but the big red RS filling the space in the shed is even more exotic and alluring. Although I did spend a few hours in the shed making an alloy rear mudguard stabiliser for the old Guzzi (at least it's italian).
    Ciao, Fraser
    Possiblt Adios all as we're onto a nice rioja now!

Name
    Neil Jones
    Member #

Benelli grin factor

Took mine out for a spin yesterday. I was taking it easy, when a Beemer X5 sped past me with a young lad, both hands on the window, gorping at the bike, Jeez did that make my day. His dad must have said something like my God theres a Benelli, I have only read about them in mags.

Same experience about Ducatis. Was out with my boss for a spin to the biking Mecca of Helmesley last year. His 749, with full "Termi" carbon fibre conversion and my totally standard Nelli parked next to it, but mine got all the attention.
    If it ain't broke, it soon will be.

Name
    Colin Smith
    Member #
    Lloyd and myself had a nice little ride out on friday,the LE and RS were photoed by a couple of lads when we stopped at rye. Here are a couple of pics I took. One of the LE and RS in the evening sun at Hastings and one of Lloyd enjoying the largest ice lolly he could find !

Colintornado

Name
    Colin Smith
    Member #
    Oh yeah, when Lloyd finished his ice lolly he only went and treated his self to a large 99 as well !!!

( sorry this is all i can think of to do when theres nothing good on the telly!)
    Colintornado

Name
    adrian starkey
    Member #
    yep your so right angus!!!!! the first week i had mine i rode over to doncaster to my girlfrinds & on the way i called in at j&s when i came back outside their was about 10 or so blokes all stood round my rs it was so embarasing putting my lid on with people watching, & comenting about how nice it looks & 1 bloke said "thats the most beautifull yellow i've seen on a bike pal" (that bloke had great taste) & i was shitting myself when i was leaving the carpark thinking for god sake don't stall it now & look a complete tit with all those eyes watching me!!!!!
    I AM THE STIG!!!!!!!!!

Name
    Rob Fitzmaurice™
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeymara View Post
    when a Beemer X5 sped past me

How Embarrasing !

p.s. Angus you're spot on buddy, and whether you go for an LE or not, all Benelli's are Awesome bikes !

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by ROBFM; 03-02-2009 at 02:45 AM.

Member #

true

every day it doesnt go BANG, is special ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors