Benelly Day in Misano 23rd/24th of September!
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benelly Day in Misano 23rd/24th of September!

Pegaso

Benelly Day in Misano 23rd/24th of September!

Get ready for Benelly day on Misano racetrack in september, the 23rd and 24th.

I got this news from the factory, even if i still don't know any more detail.

It will also be one of the last times on the old track, because it will be heavly modified next year.

See you there!

Bath of Kylies
    Thanks for the heads-up. Let us know as soon as you hear anything else - the last one was a great weekend.

Any UK dealers / importers know anything about this ? Red Dog helped with the bike transport from the UK last time, a similar set up (via KJM ?) would be much appreciated.

Pegaso

It's coming....

....soon!

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Johnny O

Misano

Wish I could go :\

Big Bad Al

Re: Misano

I am seriously thinking about this trip

Al

dean100yz

you got her back yet Al? Im still waiting on the a few gaskets and a right peg...oops

Big Bad Al

you got her back yet Al?
    Nah, not yet buddy|I I think my rims got fitted to the bike today and as far as I'm aware she's running toot sweet now:b I'm going to give KJM a call tomorrow to find out when they might be delivering her back to me. If it's good weather at the weekend then I might just go down and pick her up myself
    Deano, you're having some real bad luck with that bike of yours at the moment mate huh? I couldn't help but let out a little chortle at the mirror moments that you've had and then to hear about the footpeg was just the icing on the cake:x
    Do you remember the Incredible Hulk's first TV series in the opening sequences when he's trying to change the tyre on his car in the pissing rain and the wheel nut wrench slips out of his hands and his face goes like this ....

Well that's how I pictured you when the footpeg came away:rollin

Al

dean100yz

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Man I laughed like a little girl after reading that - only you Al could come out with somethin like that!!

Pics when ya bikes done!!!

Dean

Big Bad Al

Looks as though you won't have to wait too long for those piccies Dean I spoke to KJM today and the wheels get fitted tomorrow8) Brian and Glen have been out on the bike trying to rack up a few miles on it and they're both really happy with the way the bike is running. So, with any luck, next weekend should be the start of something special:smokin

Al8)

dean100yz

Great news!!! Well get them pics posted, the weathers been soooo hot down south lately too the roads are just perfect riding ground - although stop staring around town gets a little warm in the leathers!! I've only been ridin my father in laws pants R1, not knockin the bike but man wheres the buzz?? Bloody good for wheelies mind >D

Been thinkin on the Tre some more. After readin some posts on the tre bit I reckon Im gonna sell mine. Once the new peg turns up it'll literally be a spanker and only just serviced too. You can get a RS for around £7k on finance. If I stick mine in bike trader, MCN and ebay I should get around £3500 to £4000 at a guess. I'll clear the naughty bank balance and use around a grand as a dep. Johnny O reckons the RS is a bit special and I reckon its prob a nice steppin stone from a std tre. Got a feelin my father in law might be choppin in the R1 for a RS too...or MV not sure yet but either ways I reckon its the way to go.

Keep me posted and if ya know anyone who wants a tre with endless amounts of money thrown at her then send me an email!

Dean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors