Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By benellioldman
  • 1 Post By ianh

Thread: Benelli motobi events 2019

Name
    steve peace
    Member #

Benelli motobi events 2019

Here are some of our events you may wish to participate in this year, we invite you as guests to join us

World Benelli Weekend, Rehburg Loccum, Germany May 30th to 2nd June. A fantastic weekend to be with other enthusiasts from across Europe. Events include rideouts, a leading Benelli Museum on site, Thousands of spares for Benelli, (classic and modern) Motobi, and Wards Riverside, Evening guest speakers for modern and classic enthusiasts, good food and drink, And all the current new Benelli's in stock. Camping and hotel accommodation available. For more details PM me

Festival of a 1,000 Bikes Mallory Park Sat 13th Sun 14th July. The Benelli Club will have the huge marquee up on the Avenue of Clubs. You can display your machine or go on the Parade laps in either case please contact PM me ASAP space is limited

Motorcycle Megameet and auto Jumble, Popham Airfield, 11th Aug. The club has a stand at this event if you want to display your bike and receive tickets please PM me

Benelli Week, Pesaro, Italy. 16th to 22nd Sep. With the San Marino GP taking place on the 14th/15th Sep (just up the road) this is a great time to visit Pesaro. Events inc regular rideouts, social events, visits to museums and places of interest all set in the fabulous Benelli Tonino clubs museum headquarters in Pesaro on the warm and stunning Adriatic coast with Appenine mountains as a backdrop. For more details inc accommodation help please send me a PM
    Last edited by benellioldman; 02-02-2019 at 01:09 PM.
    R Powell and Haggler like this.

Member #

POPHAM 11th AUGUST

Quote Originally Posted by benellioldman View Post
    Here are some of our events you may wish to participate in this year, we invite you as guests to join us

World Benelli Weekend, Rehburg Loccum, Germany May 30th to 2nd June. A fantastic weekend to be with other enthusiasts from across Europe. Events include rideouts, a leading Benelli Museum on site, Thousands of spares for Benelli, (classic and modern) Motobi, and Wards Riverside, Evening guest speakers for modern and classic enthusiasts, good food and drink, And all the current new Benelli's in stock. Camping and hotel accommodation available. For more details PM me

Festival of a 1,000 Bikes Mallory Park Sat 13th Sun 14th July. The Benelli Club will have the huge marquee up on the Avenue of Clubs. You can display your machine or go on the Parade laps in either case please contact PM me ASAP space is limited

Motorcycle Megameet and auto Jumble, Popham Airfield, 11th Aug. The club has a stand at this event if you want to display your bike and receive tickets please PM me

Benelli Week, Pesaro, Italy. 16th to 22nd Sep. With the San Marino GP taking place on the 14th/15th Sep (just up the road) this is a great time to visit Pesaro. Events inc regular rideouts, social events, visits to museums and places of interest all set in the fabulous Benelli Tonino clubs museum headquarters in Pesaro on the warm and stunning Adriatic coast with Appenine mountains as a backdrop. For more details inc accommodation help please send me a PM
    Hi, I would like to come to this event, (Popham), I have a Tornado Tre 900 2004, can you let me know if ok?, Regards Jerry (Devon)

Member #
    Booked three track sessions for Mallory, great event and ideal for anyone new to track riding
    benellioldman likes this.
    Pre Benelli, ZR50SL, RS100, BMW R50/5, RD400, CB350K4, GPZ550, CB900, 750 KATANA, GSXR750, FIREBLADE, TL1000S, 955i Daytona, GSXR 1100L, GSXR1000K6.....

Now; 2003 900 Tornado, 2008 900 Tornado, 2009 CR 1130, 2010 1130 Tornado...and the diesels...Ducati 848 for when four italians are not enough... a 750 srad ....when 5 italians are too many.......and now an '81 Katana......for those mid life crisis days....

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    steve peace
    Member #
    Hi Jerry Can you send me a Email [email protected] and give me your details and i will put you in touch with the organisor who will contact
    you nearer the time ref entry ticket
    thanks Steve

Name
    Andy Scholes
    Member #
    Hi what the story with Mallary as it only a few mins up the road from me so might look to pop in with the TNT ? cheers Andy

Name
    steve peace
    Member #
    Ok no one so far wants to private message me (this would be the best idea to keep your details secure) so the next best thing is to get in touch with me at [email protected] .net hope this is now clear and we can start to help you to enjoy a day out. Other events in France and Belgium will be added shortly come on lets get out and about this summer.

Member #

POPHAM 11th AUGUST

Quote Originally Posted by benellioldman View Post
    Hi Jerry Can you send me a Email [email protected] and give me your details and i will put you in touch with the organisor who will contact
    you nearer the time ref entry ticket
    thanks Steve
    Ok Steve willdo, Jerry.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by andy1130 View Post
    Hi what the story with Mallary as it only a few mins up the road from me so might look to pop in with the TNT ? cheers Andy
    Festival of 1000 Bikes
    Big, weekend event, loads of road bikes, club stands and race bikes from all eras.

Saturday is road bike track sessions, you can have up to three sessions on track, Sunday is race bike sessions on track
    I usually go down Friday pm, few beers with a band on in the marquee.

Saturday, track sessions, bake in the glorious sunny weather, eat crap burgers, look around the club stands/jumble, and drink more beer in the marquee.

Sunday, recover from hangover, walk around race paddock, soak in the noise and castrol R, sit in the sun watching racers show how it should be done ...(or not as the case may be!)

Head home mid afternoon.

Its not cheap, but if doing sessions you do get two tickets for the whole weekend so reasonable value for a great weekend in my view
    Pre Benelli, ZR50SL, RS100, BMW R50/5, RD400, CB350K4, GPZ550, CB900, 750 KATANA, GSXR750, FIREBLADE, TL1000S, 955i Daytona, GSXR 1100L, GSXR1000K6.....

Now; 2003 900 Tornado, 2008 900 Tornado, 2009 CR 1130, 2010 1130 Tornado...and the diesels...Ducati 848 for when four italians are not enough... a 750 srad ....when 5 italians are too many.......and now an '81 Katana......for those mid life crisis days....

Name
    Andy Scholes
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ianh View Post
    Festival of 1000 Bikes
    Big, weekend event, loads of road bikes, club stands and race bikes from all eras.

Saturday is road bike track sessions, you can have up to three sessions on track, Sunday is race bike sessions on track
    I usually go down Friday pm, few beers with a band on in the marquee.

Saturday, track sessions, bake in the glorious sunny weather, eat crap burgers, look around the club stands/jumble, and drink more beer in the marquee.

Sunday, recover from hangover, walk around race paddock, soak in the noise and castrol R, sit in the sun watching racers show how it should be done ...(or not as the case may be!)

Head home mid afternoon.

Its not cheap, but if doing sessions you do get two tickets for the whole weekend so reasonable value for a great weekend in my view
    Many thanks will see if I can make this year ... Andy

Sponsors