Unspported ECU
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Unspported ECU

  1. #1
    Junior Member seionb's Avatar
    Member #
    19327
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    10
    Im crazy.Does anyone know how to solve it.Thanks sosososo much.My trek899 is 2015.10 it should be welbor ecu?Unspported ECU-w0snx%5Durfh-ljg_y%5Bt%7Bw34a_1572767069464.png
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by seionb; 11-03-2019 at 06:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rick67's Avatar
    Name
    Rick
    Member #
    16761
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Brynamman ,Wales
    Posts
    521
    Hi it looks like you have the new Athena type ECU.

    I'm pretty sure it can only be adjusted using an Axone and also I think the internal Rom can be overwritten/ reset possibly using the same device .

    I'm no expert so I may be wrong .
    but I do think this has been discussed on here somewhere before .

  3. #3
    Junior Member seionb's Avatar
    Member #
    19327
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick67 View Post
    Hi it looks like you have the new Athena type ECU.

    I'm pretty sure it can only be adjusted using an Axone and also I think the internal Rom can be overwritten/ reset possibly using the same device .

    I'm no expert so I may be wrong .
    but I do think this has been discussed on here somewhere before .
    Thanks sososo much.And do u know where can download the Axone ecu software?I cant find it on gegole.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Name
    Mike
    Member #
    13446
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by seionb View Post
    Thanks sososo much.And do u know where can download the Axone ecu software?I cant find it on gegole.
    The Axone is a hand held diagnostic tool, it is not software that runs on a PC. They occasionally appear on eBay but they are in demand so rarely if ever sell cheaply.

  6. #5
    Junior Member seionb's Avatar
    Member #
    19327
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by mikerj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seionb View Post
    Thanks sososo much.And do u know where can download the Axone ecu software?I cant find it on gegole.
    The Axone is a hand held diagnostic tool, it is not software that runs on a PC. They occasionally appear on eBay but they are in demand so rarely if ever sell cheaply.
    Thank u.But i will try.
    Last edited by seionb; 11-04-2019 at 10:22 AM.

  7. #6
    Senior Member StingerWolf's Avatar
    Name
    StingerWolf
    Member #
    2827
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Munich Germany
    Posts
    1,057
    Not sure the old axone will work with the new walbro Version...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Google+