Tre-K 1130 TuneECU Bluetooth supported
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tre-K 1130 TuneECU Bluetooth supported

Member #

Tre-K 1130 TuneECU Bluetooth supported

Hello, is Tre-K 1130 TuneECU Bluetooth supported with the app or do I have to go the cable way?
    Next question, I have a Tuneboy cable / adapter to the Canbus connector, that should work just fine or is the tuneboy dongle messing with tuneecu

Name
    Rolf Wittwer
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by aquilla View Post
    Hello, is Tre-K 1130 TuneECU Bluetooth supported with the app or do I have to go the cable way?<br>
    Next question, I have a Tuneboy cable / adapter to the Canbus connector, that should work just fine or is the tuneboy dongle messing with tuneecu
    Cable only for the Benelli with Walbro. There is some advice about TuneBoy cable on the TuneECU site but it sounds complicated. Refer to: "https://www.tuneecu.net/TuneECU_En/index.html"

The easiest solution might be to buy a cable assembly from Stingerwolf, a member of this forum, or Lonelec.

Alternatively you can buy a USB to RS 232 cable with FTDI FT232RL chip and make a Superseal to DB9 adapter as per the instructions on the TuneECU site. You will probably also need a USB-A to Micro USB-B or USB-C OTG adapter to fit your Android device.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member #
    Thank you for suggestions! I have the original Tuneboy cable that i bought many years back for the first Tornado Tre. Anyone having any experiences with cables for Sagem on Walbro units? There should be no problem but i thought I might better ask a stupid question instead of making a stupid move
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I actually kept a small Windows XP laptop solely for this, now I remember, should work fine. Will keeo you posted.
    What would be the best map for Tre-K 1130 2010 with standard can?

Member #
    I have tried the tornado cable, no way to make them speak

Sponsors