Benelli Forum banner

New UK Owner TNT125 looking to modify!

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  GBo 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
I'm in the UK (Staffordshire) and I'm picking up a VERY low mileage 19 plate TNT125 at the weekend as a fun/commuter bike to ride on those dirty and wet days when my "real" bike is tucked up in the garage.
My daily commute is 25 miles each way mainly on A and B roads so not too worried about massive speed increase especially if it impacts too much on acceleration!
I'm looking to modify things - not too radically but stuff like de-restriction, upping the gearing etc. Is there a "best" supplier in the UK? I anticipate buying a lot of generic stuff off Ebay and Ali Express.
I already have NGK iridium plugs and a pair of Bridgestone Battlax tyres on order.
I've seen a video (in spanish) where a guy appears to be taking out some sort of restrictor in the centre of the exhaust and replacing it with a very short piece of straight through pipe- any info on what this does? I suspect it just changes the exhaust note?
Anyhow ANY info you can supply on the things above would be great!

Cheers

Dave

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.