TnT 125 - 135 Tornado - Page 2
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: TnT 125 - 135 Tornado

Name
    Tom Luy
    Member #
    Try Adrian Flux insurance. It's listed as Benelli TnT 125 Naked Tornado. That's who I went with.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyguns01 View Post
    Try Adrian Flux insurance. It's listed as Benelli TnT 125 Naked Tornado. That's who I went with.

Can't even find it on Adrain Flux ( Bikesure )

Name
    Tom Luy
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgtips View Post
    Can't even find it on Adrain Flux ( Bikesure )

No, no.... you need to call them up. I went via Bikesure, then Adrain Flux / AXA. They'll ask you for either Bikes VIN number or Reg number to get it insured.
    You can't look for it on price compare sites.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    No, no.... you need to call them up. I went via Bikesure, then Adrain Flux / AXA. They'll ask you for either Bikes VIN number or Reg number to get it insured.
    You can't look for it on price compare sites.
    Oh i see i will give them a ring in morning

Name
    Tom Luy
    Member #
    Oh i see i will give them a ring in morning
    Yeah, you'll not be disappointed if you get one or two of the bikes - Great Fun.!!

Remember to take it easy on it at first (run-in) as brakes / tyres feel a bit spongy / slick due to being brand new.

Try and post a image of the bike if you get one my friend.

Member #
    Yeah, you'll not be disappointed if you get one or two of the bikes - Great Fun.!!

Remember to take it easy on it at first (run-in) as brakes / tyres feel a bit spongy / slick due to being brand new.

Try and post a image of the bike if you get one my friend.
    White ones been sold which i think looks good with the bright red frame but he can order one in for me & at £1999 O.T.R so think i will go for it before they all get snapped up for summer (if they sell as well as the Grom) then go up to £2199

Name
    Tom Luy
    Member #
    White ones been sold which i think looks good with the bright red frame but he can order one in for me & at £1999 O.T.R so think i will go for it before they all get snapped up for summer (if they sell as well as the Grom) then go up to £2199
    Yeah, the bikes will not stay in show rooms long. I've waited a while for mine and I've been keeping in touch with MotoGB (sole importers for UK distrubution) and they say the first shipment is already pretty much all sold so if anyone wants to buy the bikes then its going to be another long wait.

Definitely worth getting one now than later plus if you can get it at a lower price, even better. Once these bikes get known better (ie magazines / adverts) then the prices are likely to go up.

Member #
    Hi,

I´d like to ask you guys for any experience with the bike, as I´m getting one as well.. Already paid deposit - It´s on the way. I should have it within days (white one)..

I´m from Czech Republic - price is 62´990 CZK (2´120 GBP according to google today).

I´ve also done some research and found that the 135 comes with some slight differences, from which I found the biggest is the tyres. While asians get sweet Metzelers, we get some Chineese nonames (why?). I´m a little worried, as the bike is actually mainly for my wife - her first one after several years of absence due to pregnance and following maternity leave - right after her pass for licence extension

Any advice on immediate tyre change?

P.S. I had a test ride with a bike for about 15mins.. However, it was brand new (had 6km on the clock) and the rear brake seemed to be a little loose.. The guy told me it will settle.. Any advice on that? It should be with CBS, but I didn´t dare to try that hard, as I didn´t want to buy the destroyed one

Cheers, Jakub

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob82 View Post
    Hi,

I´d like to ask you guys for any experience with the bike, as I´m getting one as well.. Already paid deposit - It´s on the way. I should have it within days (white one)..

I´m from Czech Republic - price is 62´990 CZK (2´120 GBP according to google today).

I´ve also done some research and found that the 135 comes with some slight differences, from which I found the biggest is the tyres. While asians get sweet Metzelers, we get some Chineese nonames (why?). I´m a little worried, as the bike is actually mainly for my wife - her first one after several years of absence due to pregnance and following maternity leave - right after her pass for licence extension

Any advice on immediate tyre change?

P.S. I had a test ride with a bike for about 15mins.. However, it was brand new (had 6km on the clock) and the rear brake seemed to be a little loose.. The guy told me it will settle.. Any advice on that? It should be with CBS, but I didn´t dare to try that hard, as I didn´t want to buy the destroyed one

Cheers, Jakub
    I've not got mine yet so would be better letting Tommyguns01 answer your questions regarding tyres / brakes but i'm aware this bike is supplied with Cordial chinese tyres here in the U.K which i've never heard of but did a google search & they're fitted to other chinese motorcycles aswell & found a good review of them in the link below unlike the Vee rubber tyres that were originally fitted to the the MSX125 (grom) which were lethal in the wet !

Bike Reviews Keeway RKS 125 Review 2013

Name
    Tom Luy
    Member #
    Ok, so... with any brand new bike just take it steady for the first 600 miles (running in period).
    I've only covered 60+ miles since receiving my bake a few days ago.
    As for the 135, forget seeing them in the UK for now due to regs in this country. I've already researched the hell out of the bike prior to it coming in the the UK.

With tyres, (the ones on the bike) just run them in to get used to the bike then once they need changing, maybe try Pirellis.
    Again, when the bikes are brand new, the tyres have some sort of coating on them to keep the shine on them so it will need scrubbing in.

I'm avoiding trying to use the bike in the wet so can't say what the current tyres are like on wet.

It's a great bike to get back on the roads again and I try to ride every chance I get (weather permitting).

Just remember to take it easy and enjoy the ride - it'll give on-lookers a chance to admire the TnT.

tommyguns

ps - the CBS brakes work fine but needs getting used to as with all 2017 onwards (125cc up) due to Euro4 regs.
    Last edited by tommyguns01; 06-14-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Sponsors