Like Tree19Likes

Thread: TnT 125 - 135 Tornado

Name
    Tom Luy
    Member #

TnT 125 - 135 Tornado

Hi ALL,

New member here.
    Just order my Benelli TnT 125 Tornado (expected delivery late March / early April). Can't wait to get back on 2 wheels after a absence of nearly 10 years.
    Just at a stage where speed doesn't matter to me any more. Just after something to get me around (commuting).
    I'm loving the style of the bike and have thought long and hard about the purchase as I was looking at the HONDA MSX 125 (Grom).
    Only been able to look at reviews online via Youtube and the bike is mainly found in or around South-east Asia. However, the model they have there are 135cc models.
    I would have loved the option to go for that instead of the 125cc, but due to what I got told about emissions testing in Europe etc, etc., the 135cc would not be available in European countries (ie UK).

Anyway, any thoughts about what you guys think.

I would like to try and find out more about the bike and possible accessories that are available for it - any help much appreciated.
    OnTheRoad likes this.

Member #
    hello,

have you experience with this TNT125 ?

Name
    Tom Luy
    Member #
    Hi,

I've done a fair bit of research before deciding on the Benelli TnT 125.
    I did originally looked at the Honda MSX 125 (2017) (GROM) but once you stack up the stats on like-for-like, the Benelli comes out better in terms of Engine performance, equipment, style and price.

If your looking for a one for yourself, then I don't think you'll go far wrong.

tommyguns01

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    have compare it with X-max yamaha ?

Name
    Tom Luy
    Member #
    No - I'm after a bike that looks like a bike and not a scooter.
    More of a 'Naked Bike'

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyguns01 View Post
    Hi ALL,

New member here.
    Just order my Benelli TnT 125 Tornado (expected delivery late March / early April). Can't wait to get back on 2 wheels after a absence of nearly 10 years.
    Just at a stage where speed doesn't matter to me any more. Just after something to get me around (commuting).
    I'm loving the style of the bike and have thought long and hard about the purchase as I was looking at the HONDA MSX 125 (Grom).
    Only been able to look at reviews online via Youtube and the bike is mainly found in or around South-east Asia. However, the model they have there are 135cc models.
    I would have loved the option to go for that instead of the 125cc, but due to what I got told about emissions testing in Europe etc, etc., the 135cc would not be available in European countries (ie UK).

Anyway, any thoughts about what you guys think.

I would like to try and find out more about the bike and possible accessories that are available for it - any help much appreciated.
    So did you get one of these as i see they're available in the UK now & if so what did you pay O.T.R ?

Name
    Tom Luy
    Member #
    Yep..!!! Def recommend a TnT 125. Took delivery of one just 2 days ago.
    First impression - FANTASTIC.!!!. Made the right choice compared to Honda Groms. As for size of the bike, my impressions is that it's looks slightly bigger than the Groms and better specs for the money.
    Paid just under £2000 otr.
    Ordered the bike back in March '17 prior to UK launch, hence better priced compared to slight price hike currently approx £2199.

Everytime I'm on the bike it's been BIG SMILES and plenty of on-lookers trying to get a better look as to what type of bike it is.

cheers

Member #
    Yep..!!! Def recommend a TnT 125. Took delivery of one just 2 days ago.
    First impression - FANTASTIC.!!!. Made the right choice compared to Honda Groms. As for size of the bike, my impressions is that it's looks slightly bigger than the Groms and better specs for the money.
    Paid just under £2000 otr.
    Ordered the bike back in March '17 prior to UK launch, hence better priced compared to slight price hike currently approx £2199.

Everytime I'm on the bike it's been BIG SMILES and plenty of on-lookers trying to get a better look as to what type of bike it is.

cheers

£2199 is the R.R.P, after some ringing around you can still get these for £1999 O.T.R ......... the white one with red frame looks nice so might take the plunge

Name
    Tom Luy
    Member #
    Yeah. Mine is the White body work and red frame. The TnT 125 is slightly heavier compaired to the Groms but I think it's better for it for the handling. Like I've said in my previous post, I've done a lot of research to the TnT 135 (Asian spec) and when I've followed it up with the 125cc's it still beats Groms in my opinion. Although I've never owned a Grom when you look at the details like for like, the TnT has things such as fully adjustable rear suspension along with more chunkier front folks.

Member #
    Yeah. Mine is the White body work and red frame. The TnT 125 is slightly heavier compaired to the Groms but I think it's better for it for the handling. Like I've said in my previous post, I've done a lot of research to the TnT 135 (Asian spec) and when I've followed it up with the 125cc's it still beats Groms in my opinion. Although I've never owned a Grom when you look at the details like for like, the TnT has things such as fully adjustable rear suspension along with more chunkier front folks.
    How did you go about getting insured as this bike's so new to the UK no insurance databases seem to list this model yet

Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast

Sponsors