swapping to these new injectors - Page 2
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: swapping to these new injectors

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodger Drai View Post
    New map and injectors are a marked improvement
    Bike generally feels smoother across the entire range and bottom end is much smoother and noticeably stronger than before.
    I rode my TNT then strait after rode our Trek which still has the original set up and the TNT is noticeably different now.
    Have not had a change to check fuel mileage but would be very surprised if it’s not markedly better.
    Hope this helps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank u a lot for sharing! I'm going to install them soon too!

Name
    Nils Ole Lund
    Member #

12 hole nozzles

Have swapt from 4 hole nozzles (gm flex fuel, group buy her some years ago) to 12 hole gm flex fuel upgrade nozzles! Engine run mutch smoother

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by nissen View Post
    Have swapt from 4 hole nozzles (gm flex fuel, group buy her some years ago) to 12 hole gm flex fuel upgrade nozzles! Engine run mutch smoother

That's great!! what about fuel consumption? Power and torque looks the same? Did you also create a specific map on a dyno?

thanks for sharing !!

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    Nils Ole Lund
    Member #

12 hole nozzles

Hi.
    I have just drive a short trip. My ex girl borrow and drive it. She feel the same.
    Mutch smoother on low rpm. almost no bad/rough vibration.(1000-4000rpm)
    Same tork on higer rpm. I have not take it all out on the gear but i shal do soon.
    Alex at Maniac map it some year ago after i swap from orginal one hole to 4 hole nozzles.(group buy her on the forum some years ago)
    I will say It was a big improvment from orginal to 4 hole and same improvment when Alex map it and once again big improvment from 4 to 12 hole nozzles.

30lb 315cc Benelli TNT 1130 12-Hole Fuel Injector Upgrade Brand New

Alex say the 4hole gm flex fuel give a little less fuel
    not remember exact think it was 6% less. The 12 holes is an direct upgrade for the 4 hole gm flex fuel.
    To get the 12 hole to fit you must fit the adapter from the group buy 4 nozzles and the adapter who come with the 12 hole nozzle kit(that my be it is an adapter who is right in both ends i dont now. Engenia has mutch on his side about the 4 hole upgrade.) With the orginal nozzles the bike somtimes stall when it was cold and i go fast off the trottle. This has not happen after i swap nozzles. It is a tread on the forum about the 12 hole nozzles also.
    A friend of me is a mecanic on an orginal Honda 1000R roadrace bike, i ask him to take a look and it had 12 hole nozzles.
    Nils

Member #
    Hi.
    I have just drive a short trip. My ex girl borrow and drive it. She feel the same.
    Mutch smoother on low rpm. almost no bad/rough vibration.(1000-4000rpm)
    Same tork on higer rpm. I have not take it all out on the gear but i shal do soon.
    Alex at Maniac map it some year ago after i swap from orginal one hole to 4 hole nozzles.(group buy her on the forum some years ago)
    I will say It was a big improvment from orginal to 4 hole and same improvment when Alex map it and once again big improvment from 4 to 12 hole nozzles.

Alex say the 4hole gm flex fuel give a little less fuel
    not remember exact think it was 6% less. The 12 holes is an direct upgrade for the 4 hole gm flex fuel.
    To get the 12 hole to fit you must fit the adapter from the group buy 4 nozzles and the adapter who come with the 12 hole nozzle kit(that my be it is an adapter who is right in both ends i dont now. Engenia has mutch on his side about the 4 hole upgrade.) With the orginal nozzles the bike somtimes stall when it was cold and i go fast off the trottle. This has not happen after i swap nozzles. It is a tread on the forum about the 12 hole nozzles also.
    A friend of me is a mecanic on an orginal Honda 1000R roadrace bike, i ask him to take a look and it had 12 hole nozzles.
    Nils

Thanks a lot for the info!! so you suggest 12holes instead of 4holes right? I wrote u a pm thanks a lot

Name
    Nils Ole Lund
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckEh! View Post
    Nissen,

Have you had a chance to see how the new injectors from ebay stack up against the original 5.3l Flex adapters from the group buy?

dimarmotorsportsllc on ebay.30lb 315cc Benelli TNT 1130 12-Hole Fuel Injector Upgrade Brand New( 302423261173 )

The 12 Hole from dimarmotorsportsllc come with an adapter who fit between the adapter from the group buy adapter and the 12 Hole nozzle.
    My be you can get one adapter to fit direct between the 12 hole nozzle and to the Benelli conection i not now.

Name
    Nils Ole Lund
    Member #
    Yes i suggest 12 hole nozzles over the 4 hole. the 4 hole was a big upgrade from idle to 2000rpm but the 12 hole was again a big upgrade from idle to 4000rpm.
    But read what i write about the adapters. Read also what Engenia write about adapter on his homeside. I end up use bouth the adapter from the 4 hole nozzle and the adapter who come with the 12 hole nozzles kit.
    Nils

Member #
    Yes i suggest 12 hole nozzles over the 4 hole. the 4 hole was a big upgrade from idle to 2000rpm but the 12 hole was again a big upgrade from idle to 4000rpm.
    But read what i write about the adapters. Read also what Engenia write about adapter on his homeside. I end up use bouth the adapter from the 4 hole nozzle and the adapter who come with the 12 hole nozzles kit.
    Nils

I read all but I don't understand why u're using both the adapters? I just bought the 12holes nozzles + adaptors kit from the Ebay link u shared before....should I buy some other adaptors as well? how to install them? sorry but I have limited mechanical knowledge

thank u for ur time

Name
    Nils Ole Lund
    Member #
    Hi
    The adapter who come with the 12 Hole i buy 1 year ago fit in the nozzle but not in the benelli wiring. But when i took the 4 hole nozzle adapter and plug that in the Benelli wiring the 12 hole adapter fit in the 4 hole adapter. If you go in to Engenia homside and see under injectors it is a link to FiveO Motorsport
    There is the picture of the adapter :
    uscar to ev1 connector" or "ev1 to ev6 fuel injector Plug Adapter. this fit in the Benelli wiring(square side) and in the 4 hole nozzle(oval side).

If you then go to dimarmotorsportsllc
    on ebay.

And look at the adapter in the picture you can see that the "women" side vil fit on the 12 hole nozzle but the male side will not fit in the Benelli wiring. But the male side vil fit in the "she side"
    in the FiveO Motorsport adapter. Soo i ended up use both adapter. I swapt from 4 to 12 hole so i had the ev1 to ev6 already.

Mybe it is a adapter from the Benelli plug (ev1 ?)and direct to the 12 hole nozzle i dont now. You can ask dimarmotorsportsllc
    on ebay.

Hope this clear out Best Nils

Name
    Nils Ole Lund
    Member #
    Hi
    A little google tell me that :
    Injector PnP Adapters female to EV1 male
    is what will fit if you shal just have 1 adapter.

https://www.highflowfuel.com/i-23900...-set-of-4.html

Nils

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsors