swapping to these new injectors - Page 3
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: swapping to these new injectors

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by nissen View Post
    Hi
    The adapter who come with the 12 Hole i buy 1 year ago fit in the nozzle but not in the benelli wiring. But when i took the 4 hole nozzle adapter and plug that in the Benelli wiring the 12 hole adapter fit in the 4 hole adapter. If you go in to Engenia homside and see under injectors it is a link to FiveO Motorsport
    There is the picture of the adapter :
    uscar to ev1 connector" or "ev1 to ev6 fuel injector Plug Adapter. this fit in the Benelli wiring(square side) and in the 4 hole nozzle(oval side).

If you then go to dimarmotorsportsllc
    on ebay.
    30lb 315cc Benelli TNT 1130 12-Hole Fuel Injector Upgrade Brand New

And look at the adapter in the picture you can see that the "women" side vil fit on the 12 hole nozzle but the male side will not fit in the Benelli wiring. But the male side vil fit in the "she side"
    in the FiveO Motorsport adapter. Soo i ended up use both adapter. I swapt from 4 to 12 hole so i had the ev1 to ev6 already.

Mybe it is a adapter from the Benelli plug (ev1 ?)and direct to the 12 hole nozzle i dont now. You can ask dimarmotorsportsllc
    on ebay.
    30lb 315cc Benelli TNT 1130 12-Hole Fuel Injector Upgrade Brand New

Hope this clear out Best Nils

Ok thank u for the explanations! now I understand
    I wrote to dimarmotorsportsllc and the answer was:

"Yes, these will fit the TNT 1130,
    3 Injectors and 3 electrical connector adapters are included (no cutting necessary, plug and play)"

so let's cross fingers

thanks again for ur time

Member #
    I've just received and fitted the Denso 12-hole injectors as supplied by dimarmotorsportsllc on eBay (shipped from the USA). Fitting was straightforward and they came with plug-and-play adaptors as promised. I took some photos of the existing injectors (black), which are a 4-hole item, and the new injectors (green). The stem of the new injectors reaches further into the engine than the previous ones, and if the holes are what make the spray of fuel, 12 little ones have to result in a finer, burnier mist than the 4 larger holes. I can only imagine what a single giant hole would do...

Comparison of 4 vs 12 holes: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8CvAbTdeJa7YKeEx5

Previous (black) vs new (green): https://photos.app.goo.gl/MtXJsLqGqxmdRziM8

After removal, before installation: https://photos.app.goo.gl/BEgmc6NNQkS8WHhe7

I'm curious as to what the black 4-hole injectors are. There's no recognisable brand on them.

I've got a DNA air filter to pop in, after the appropriate silicon application of the little rubber blanking stick for where the butterfly actuator cable used to go. Then I can throw the tank back on and see how it goes. The plan is to do all this stuff, then get it turned at a dyno, although I have a set of Tune ECU cables on the way from StingerWolf so I can do some of the simpler stuff, like resetting the TPS position.

Thanks for such a useful forum! T

Name
    ken taylor
    Member #

update

please advise on how you got on with the 12 hole conversion as i now need to do something with my 2014 amazonas it runs very roughly below 4000 rpm, was there much re mapping to be done ??

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by kentaylor View Post
    please advise on how you got on with the 12 hole conversion as i now need to do something with my 2014 amazonas it runs very roughly below 4000 rpm, was there much re mapping to be done ??
    Hi
    Yes a new map is necessary to run the new injectors
    Suggest you contact Alex at Maniac motors who can set you up with the whole deal
    Don’t know anyone else who offers the same service I am sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    MSR in Serbia can offer the same service support and upgrades.

Name
    StingerWolf
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ilijasrb View Post
    MSR in Serbia can offer the same service support and upgrades.
    Never heard of them did I miss something here the last 10 years? Do they have a Homepage?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Name
    ken taylor
    Member #
    hi my 1130 amazonas is a 05/2014 model which alex from maniac motors tells me is a post euro 4 unit (athena ecu ) and cannot be flashed
    i have very poor running below 4000rpm and some surging further up the rpm . has anyone got any information on how i can change the fueling on this bike. there is also no power commander made for this bike (2014)
    any information you have will be gratefully recieved
    thanks
    ken

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerWolf View Post
    Never heard of them did I miss something here the last 10 years? Do they have a Homepage?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk
    Here it is web site,MSR is authorised service for few brands

www.motoradic.com

I do not know how you could heard abouth them,they are in Serbia 2500km distance from Maniac motors and 4000 km from Uk.
    They are not even in EU.

Name
    StingerWolf
    Member #
    Ah ok, I thought there is another one who also has much accessories and tuning parts for Benelli and I did not know anything about it. : ) Thats the reason I asked for the Homepage but there are no hints about it no shop or something like that only a link to benelli.com

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerWolf View Post
    Ah ok, I thought there is another one who also has much accessories and tuning parts for Benelli and I did not know anything about it. : ) Thats the reason I asked for the Homepage but there are no hints about it no shop or something like that only a link to benelli.com

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk
    Web site is on on Serbian languange,there are no god translation on English or German.They are now only authorized service in Serbia since importer closed Import company a long time ago.

They have a lot of new original parts,here it is viber contact +381642962788 if you do not belive,ask for your self.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsors