Need new tyres for Benelli tnt600i
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need new tyres for Benelli tnt600i

Name
    Mohit
    Member #

Need new tyres for Benelli tnt600i

Hello friends,

Right now i have Pirelli angel gt 180/55 R17 tyre on my benelli. I want to buy a tyre that will be good for long cruising and broken patches. So basically i need suggestions on tyre for highway use and touring.
    I am a passionate biker travelling places ofcourse on my motorcycle.

Soulful Biker | Places to visit in Mcleodganj | Triund Trek | Soulful Biker | Benelli 600i exhaust sound

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bigm View Post
    Hello friends,

Right now i have Pirelli angel gt 180/55 R17 tyre on my benelli. I want to buy a tyre that will be good for long cruising and broken patches. So basically i need suggestions on tyre for highway use and touring.
    Not sure what you mean by "broken patches" but I am a huge fan of the Shinko 705 tires. I do a lot of back road riding... loose gravel and fire roads and I've always been very pleased with their performance. They come in a 170/60/17 so you lose 10 mm of width but the diameter is the same because of the slightly higher aspect. They wear like iron and it's tough to beat the price.

Name
    Mohit
    Member #
    Finally i bought Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2. Here is a quick video showing the installation and setup.

I am a passionate biker travelling places ofcourse on my motorcycle.

Soulful Biker | Places to visit in Mcleodganj | Triund Trek | Soulful Biker | Benelli 600i exhaust sound

Sponsors