TNT wiring loom
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNT wiring loom

hector

TNT wiring loom

Just wondering what other tnt wiring loms are wrapped in, mine seems to be wrapped in an old type of coarse cloth tape like you used to get on british bikes, the reason im asking is that mine is coming apart and you can see the coloured wires underneath.|I

vtxbrit
    Hector, same problem the tape seems to be losing its adhesion and is starting to unravel, the tape looks like something from a 1950’s ford. Perhaps it’s something they had left over in the stores Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!

hector
    I think thats another warranty claim then.>:

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

paulgfrancis
    When I first got my TNT I noticed something hanging down from the back end. Turned out to be insulation tape holding the wiring together. It had lost it's adhesive and come undone.

vtxbrit
    While were on the subject, has anybody had there heat shield fall off. its the foil blanket stuck under the rear undertray noticed mines missing, this I presume means there is no protection between the exhaust and plastic undertray?

hector
    Mine has and now the storage box under the seat has a hole in it from the heat, kjm have ordered a new one.

zebo

tnt

i had to stick my foil back on one corner.check the screws that hold the rad cowls are tight,one of mine fell out.
    gave my tnt a good blast yesterday over into wales through usk to abergavenny,and then on our favourite twisty road towards hereford and back via glos.and guess what the best bit is that it only cut out once at a junction,and it started up straight away.the girlfriend and i are off to milan this week to the show,so i wanted to see how it would behave with a high speed blast.i tried my hardest to find something wrong but it behaved fine.it was reading 152 mph at one point and i could pull away well from my mates tuono factory.

CSMonkey

tnt

Zebo, where about's are you based? Chepstow-Usk-Aber is my usual fun run on the TNT. I'm based in Yate, just north of bristol so skooting over the bridge to me motherland is always a blast. Sometimes go round the old stomping grounds ( the valleys ) but waiting for new tyre to be fitted. The last 1 got a nail in it whilst stopping at Raglan for a cuppa tea

Monkey

zebo

tnt

high cs monkey-hell of a handle!
    i live in calne in wilts,and have a garage in lyneham.
    we are off to milan to see the new benellis wed.
    speak to you when i get back.cheers.

CSMonkey

:)

Spoke to Paul at DMA at the weekend, he says he knows you, small world if you forget that we own TNT's and he's the Benelli dealer in the area

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors