Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parts

Name
    Rob
    Member #

Parts

Hi Gents;
    I keep Nelli at a garage about 3 miles from my house, that I share with a contractor. Well, today I went to the garage to drop off a steering damper and found the bike over on it's right side I [email protected] lost my mind. Of course nobody knows how this happened, and there is some damage because the bike hit a chair and table on the way down. I need the right side turn signal, right mirror, and the right side colored plastic that surrounds the fan. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Rob

PS This is also posted in the classifieds.

Name
    John Skjörestad
    Member #
    Pm sent Rob.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver...

Name
    Rob Fitzmaurice™
    Member #
    Gutted for you mate, that just takes the Piss !

I hope you get sorted ok,

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    Rob
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBFM View Post
    Gutted for you mate, that just takes the Piss !

I hope you get sorted ok,

Thanks for the sentiments. I'm so [email protected] aggravated After a few phone calls to the guy I share the garage with it turns out his nephew says that he saw the bike on it's side when he entered the garage yesterday. Says he didn't think to right the bike or mention the situation to anyone. [email protected] asshole. My guess is he tried to sit on the bike and knocked it over. Wanker!!!

Name
    Colin
    Member #
    Unlucky mate. I may have an indicator but am not sure will check the garage later. You have a big problem with mirrors.. you would think they would be the easy bit, but as nobody makes them any more and benelli have no stock, they are like hens teeth. One on fleabay for 200 notes if you are desperate! Can the mirror be repaired and sprayed?
    Never seen the fan surround come up, but worth ringing some breakers as its not likely to be something many people need. If not you could go bling and get the carbon ones from Peter here
    Benelli Tornado LE #128
    Benelli 254 (in bits!)

Name
    Rob
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Borat View Post
    Unlucky mate. I may have an indicator but am not sure will check the garage later. You have a big problem with mirrors.. you would think they would be the easy bit, but as nobody makes them any more and benelli have no stock, they are like hens teeth. One on fleabay for 200 notes if you are desperate! Can the mirror be repaired and sprayed?
    Never seen the fan surround come up, but worth ringing some breakers as its not likely to be something many people need. If not you could go bling and get the carbon ones from Peter here
    I've considered the CF fan surrounds. If I decide to go that way I'll be contacting Laurence. The mirror got snaped off at the base when the bike hit a table. I was so disgusted yesterday, I really didn't look at it very long, but I don't think it can be repaired.
    Last edited by bebop; 03-03-2011 at 01:57 PM.

Name
    John Skjörestad
    Member #
    Sent you a mail regarding the parts, but afterwards I got to thinking a bit about the mirrors... The ones I have are CR barend mirrors, and so they might not be what you were after? (seeing as how I don't know if you have a CR or a standard TNT?)

Anyways just let me know when u have decided.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver...

Name
    Colin
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bebop View Post
    I've considered the CF fan surrounds. If I decide to go that way I'll be contacting Laurwence. The mirror got snaped off at the base when the bike hit a table. I was so disgusted yesterday, I really didn't look at it very long, but I don't think it can be repaired.
    I forgot to check if you were talking about a TNT or tornado. TNT mirrors should not be so hard to find. My indicator (if I have one) would be no good either.
    Benelli Tornado LE #128
    Benelli 254 (in bits!)

Name
    Rob
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Borat View Post
    I forgot to check if you were talking about a TNT or tornado. TNT mirrors should not be so hard to find. My indicator (if I have one) would be no good either.
    She's a TnT 1130, Thanks

King of the Group-Buys Laurencewhite's Avatar
    Name
    Laurence White
    Member #
    [QUOTE]
    My indicator (if I have one) would be no good either.
    Keep looking Colin, It's the same indicators on the TNT and Tornado
    Laurence

Benelli Tornado 900 LE No. 49
    Benelli 1130 TNT Titainium
    Benelli 1130 TRE-K
    Benelli 750 SEI
    Benelli 250 2c
    Benelli Motorella

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors