Benelli Forum banner

Another new Tornado owner

5K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Christian57 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, I went to see Paul's(Polar68) green and silver Benelli and did the deal, 850 mile round trip to pick her up in a van , worth every mile!, She is a credit to Paul, an absolute stunner, better than new tbh. I've got some work cut out to keep it up to this standard. Cheers Paul great to meet you and cheers.

Already read some great threads on here which have really helped, and hope to contribute as well.

Here are a couple of pics at her new home down south, hopefully they'll appear....

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
inside bike

Its Bloody Lucky that I have`nt got great big french doors like yours, the Bikes would end up indoors with me :D:D:D Nice pair of bikes you have and welcome to the club......

Reactions: Steve 49
#8 ·
Same as mine. Don't know where you go for servicing etc, but JB Motorcycles in Edenbridge seem pretty good. He was trained on Benellis with Red Dog and seems a good bloke. Gonna let him give mine a full going over for peace of mind.
Jealous of the MV. Been drooling over them a lot lately, but I think the Missus would blow a fuse if I got another one (6 in the garage now!). I told her the Benelli was an investment for our granddaughter. And she swallowed it!!

#9 ·
mind at rest

:confused::confused: Swallowed IT bit of a radical move to keep the Nelli out of your hands was`nt it. :D:D:D

Reactions: Weary
#10 ·
Blimey, i thought i was doing well with the Mrs just to get 2 bikes, but you guys take it to the next level :bow: Many thanks for the positive remarks guys, I got the MV earlier in the year, added a bit of bling and painted the wheels gold (dislike black wheels). The only bits on the Tornado i may change are the levers and the pipe maybe though it sounds good for a standard can, might add to the carbon thats already on it though it looks like theres only one outlet for that which looks expensive. Trying to start a Moving Italian bike Museum ;)

Reactions: Weary
#18 ·
Add myself to that F 1000/Tre 900 club. :D
Welcome aboard Rob. Christian

#13 ·
sorry about that, had to strike while the iron was hot , so to speak, you dodged a bullet there! only kidding though, its a pearler , There are more out there though as they don't seem to get used massively so should be some good condition ones out there, I think value wise they have bottomed out , so if you do get one and keep it nice you'll probably not lose from now on.

#14 ·
Great looking bike, just like mine!
Nice to see someone else in the south!
Perhaps one Sunday we could meet at Box Hill or Newlands corner (the latter is my favourite). I doubt there has ever been two tornados together at either of these places. Newlands burgers and coffee were very good when I was there a few months back.

#15 ·
Yes we should meet up, i go to Box , and Loomies (down your way), not been to Newlands yet. though not much chance with the weather now for a while, Did see a tricked up tornado at Box Hill in the summer, the guy had the bike for about 9 years, looked really good, (i was on the MV) got me back to thinking of getting one again , saved a bit and hey presto !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.