This weeks Motorcycle News - Page 2
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: This weeks Motorcycle News

Member #
    My VFR750s have never given me any problems.

But I am hoping the Benelli will be more exciting!

Name
    Richard Powell
    Member #
    The Benelli is a work of art, just looking at makes you want to ride!
    The Honda is good motorcycle but just doesn’t well up the same passion as a Benelli.
    These bikes were built by people who are dedicated and passionate about there work
    The Benelliman
    1981 Benelli Sei 900
    1989 Benelli Sei 900
    1976 Benelli 125 Enduro
    1981 Benelli 250 2c
    1976 Benelli 250 Quattro
    1992 Ducati. 907 ie

Name
    paul
    Member #
    My tornado ownership experience started very shakey with problem after problem in the first year that i have now put down to the dealer being too inexperienced to know exactly what to do, that being said they were very helpful & got there in the end.

The last 2 years have,been a joy covering 4000 trouble free miles & as we speak she is at bennetts barnsley where the service & checks have been done, only thing that it needed was a new alternator seal & drive rubbers. They will be delivering it back to me this week.

This bike will stay & eventually get passed down to my son, unless they ever become very valuable then it may be a retirement fund.
    RobShed and tonydoc like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    Sam Baines
    Member #
    Yea apart from the complete engine seizure/ replacement , multiple coil stick replacements and core plug going mid trackday I've had 6 years and 9000 trouble free miles.
    All joking aside my tornado is going nowhere I love it. Any other bike I would of scrapped when the engine blew but I couldn't let the old girl die like that !
    Engenia, GBo and tonydoc like this.
    Benelli tornado tre.
    MV Agusta f4
    Aprilia tuono
    Bmw 330cd
    Instagram- sam.baines22

Name
    Tony Dockerty
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by yamahamad View Post
    My tornado ownership experience started very shakey with problem after problem in the first year that i have now put down to the dealer being too inexperienced to know exactly what to do, that being said they were very helpful & got there in the end.

The last 2 years have,been a joy covering 4000 trouble free miles & as we speak she is at bennetts barnsley where the service & checks have been done, only thing that it needed was a new alternator seal & drive rubbers. They will be delivering it back to me this week.

This bike will stay & eventually get passed down to my son, unless they ever become very valuable then it may be a retirement fund.
    It’s got to be an age thing with the rubbers, he had to replace mine, when he showed me them they were starting to disintegrate in his hand.
    yamahamad likes this.
    45065 miles .And Replacement Cam ChainNo 4,Replacment clutch plates No 1,New Radiator , 3rd set of coil sticks, 2 nd DNA Filter, L E D rear light upgrade, Battery No 5 lithium. Upgraded battery cables.from 03/06/06 to 25/07/2020.

Member #
    You guys have got me all fired up again. I was thinking of selling one of my Tre's but now I will rethink that. This is the most positive chat I've read regarding these beautiful machines, which is the reason we look at them and desire ownership. Media opinion has to be to be taken with a pinch of salt as we all suspect but we are still influenced by a writer/ reviewer appears to be more experienced and knowledgable than us commoners. I have 8 bikes and they all come with their quirks and all need attention to suit their idiocycrosies. Some I dont even 100% trust to ride on a long trip ( this invludes my jappas). Thanks for all that I feel much happier owning my two lovely girls
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member #
    Also I think our time will come

Name
    Kevin Scudder
    Member #
    Those green chain guard and hugger look great on Gad's bike.
    fredzedex likes this.

Member #
    I am sure that in the near future,the time will come,iff you want to own one of the Benelli tre,you will must pay a bag of money.

Member #
    I agree. I have a query which I hope someone here can help me with. I imported the green/ silver from UK but there are no records regarding the upgrades. Moto gp did not import the bike. Circle 3 have no records orher than it's suspected they imported it into UK. I have some names of previous owners from packet of receipts that came with the bike.Is it ok to put their names on this forum to see if anyone here may know how to contact them for info?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors