811 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  DivingDog 
#1 · (Edited)
I've been out on the Nelli.... :ele:

<that is all>

Just to get an MOT. But it's a start...

Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive tire

See less See more
#7 ·
I painted the fans with some Halfords fluorescent yellow a few years back - they actually glow faintly in the dark... if you shine a torch on them for a bit first.

The lower fairings were starting to peel badly (as they do) so rather than get them resprayed I bought some carbon ones from the excellent guys at Carbon.SK (with Forum discount arranged by Laurence White :bow:). Decided to leave some bare carbon showing on various surfaces - you gotta show it off haven't you?

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle White

Not much chance of me ever selling the Tornado, but I'll keep you in mind if I do Sammy...!

Cheers,
Dom

#5 ·
Blink and you missed it

Rolled out yesterday for a tankful of fresh fuel and then 50 miles - bikes shiny but I'm rusty. With the impending lock down it felt a bit like a scene from the film "on the beach" ( Remember the Neville Shute book?
Shame is that after her annual service by Bennetts my Tre was a delight
Now all I can do is polish and detail as a break from the work in the garden that my wife has scheduled
In passing - if you plan to ride Llandovery to Builth when this is all over - new speed cameras by the Sugar Loaf - you have been warned
Forza Benelli
Wyn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.