Green tornado paint code - Page 2
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Green tornado paint code

Name
    Haydn Davies
    Member #
    1982 Z 750 L2, 2008 Aprillia Tuono Factory V2 Gold Wheels, 2002 Tornado Tre LE #81, 1992 Suzuki GSXR 1100 7/11 Street-fighter Magazine Bike of the year 2004

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by RobShed View Post
    As a competitive (road racing and time trials) cyclist with 45 years behind me (now nearly 60), I go out for 3 or 4 days a week (and turbo train @ home on another to preserve cardio top-end). Some forays touch 2 hours and some just 1 hour. I am typical of my breed and don't piss-take and plan a loop within ~10 miles of home. Sadly, there are some (mainly with a triathlodite lean) who abuse the word reasonable. There are also a lot more greenhorns and just plain utility cyclists (and families) out there now and good on them. Mental welfare is a huge part of overall physical well being.

Nelly is unfortunately not a blood or prescriptions bike so I've got no excuse for a blast to Barmouth. She's been out once on 23MAR for her annual ticket though after an italian tune-up ..

I am super-fit despite having had 4 ticker events and boast a Pyrolytic Carbon (reinforced with Graphene) Mechanical Aortic Valve plumbed in via a Sternotomy. I had a Bicuspid Aortic Valve (congenital) that went tits up big time. Being an active sort saved me from dying a lot.

Get a cycle, matey.

PS. I got some paint from RS
    Sorry but what do you not understand about "Stay at Home " it is not a request , its an instruction. We all are not using our bikes, could these Road Race devotee,s not ride for the shut down period. It has just been extended , with no guarantee that that will be the end of it. You calmly say you are out for 1 to 2 hours, 10 mile radius from home. You ARE taking the piss. With your medical history , you are just as likely to collapse on the road . You could make out a fitness routine at home and use that. If riding a motorcycle with full protective gear and a full face helmet is a non essential journey , so is going out on your bike and claiming you are allowed to because you are keeping fit .
    You are entering area,s that firstly may have little contamination, puffing and panting as you go, You may come in contact with it and take it back home, it is not choosy.
    This is worldwide, this country has 13500 plus deaths in hospitals alone to date and rising . For christ sake take heed and tell everyone you know to make an effort to not make it any worse .
    The longer the shut down is flouted , the longer it will go on , the more will die , everyday. Perhaps when you lose someone close to you , you may then think.

Get a cycle no thanks

Name
    Robin Shedden
    Member #
    Reasonable exercise box ticked. Health-wise, I'm totally sorted. I cycle roads/lanes I know in a rural location. I am not taking the piss. My rides are short. There is little point trying to convert someone who doesn't get it and patently detests cyclists. How do you feel about walkers and runners .. guessing the same ..

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I wrapped these in material from hexis
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sammyboy92 likes this.

Member #
    Bit off track but I've been trying to get a tank pad and some other bits made in the green .My god they've tried allsorts to try and match it ,took bike 4or 5 times with some close colours but just not right .In the end just let Moto grafix at Rotherham use their imagination and result not green but impressed

Member #
    Tank pad done

Member #
    Seat unit too
    Laurencewhite likes this.

King of the Group-Buys Laurencewhite's Avatar
    Name
    Laurence White
    Member #
    Nice and unique detailing you have there.
    Laurence

Benelli Tornado 900 LE No. 49
    Benelli 1130 TNT Titainium
    Benelli 1130 TRE-K
    Benelli 750 SEI
    Benelli 250 2c
    Benelli Motorella

Name
    Rick
    Member #
    Now then .. they look superb on the bike !

GBo
    Member #
    As Rick said nice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors