Still searching for tornado fuel pump assembely - Page 2
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still searching for tornado fuel pump assembely

Name
    Errol Kowald
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Gads View Post
    I see you mentioned that kiwis came and took the rest? Any other info about that?
    The problem was that these Tre's couldn't be registered in Oz without a LOT of effort, and maybe never. NZ doesn't have our draconian restrictions so one at least that I know of was shipped over there.
    I'll be interested to see how Geoffrey gets on when/if he starts the registration process, if his bike was from that Japanese batch.
    hooroo, Errol www.engenia.com.au [139,200 km - and counting .....]

Member #
    Thanks Errol but if it was the same shipment then the other bikes I dont think were all Benellis. As you say one definitely came here and one has arrived from SA just lately.

Name
    Stephen Cox
    Member #
    Could be worth giving this mob a ring to see what they have left- https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BENELLI-...E/253430179855. If they have got the one from this bike it is going to get to Queensland a lot quicker than from Europe.

I've got a few bits from this wreck, obviously some bits are pretty extensively damaged but it was a low mileage bike in pretty reasonable nick.

Regards
    Last edited by tukilevu; 07-17-2020 at 12:56 AM. Reason: typo

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Name
    Don Brightwell
    Member #

Possible parts

Quote Originally Posted by old&younghall View Post
    Ihave included a few photos the bike is to a point that i am only missing a fuelpump assembely a left hand handgrip i have made a base plate with a 8 mm tail with O ring seal if i can not find a complete assembely at least i can get it running with in line pump or fit through bulkhead electrical conectors and run a high pressure in tank pump with no fuel gauge this project has taken a few years on a low budget the bike has a low 800 ks on it was stripped for parts by a dealer it is very clean everything works fine just no fuel pump the tnt 1130 pump assembelys look the same am chasing some up in europe but finding it hard to get postage quotes to Australia any help from the forum would be appreciated and a big thanks to Errols site for a lot of helpfull tips i live in sunny Qeensland will be great to get on the road by summer !
    Is this bike from Centrepoint Wholesale In Brisbane? I bought mine from them and they had another one that had come in missing a few parts and from memory no fairings. If it isn’t they may be a source for a fuel pump. I recently got a stubby muffler sent over from Laurence in the UK to NZ, it arrived in about 10 days and I think the freight was about £45.
    Good luck with the hunt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors