No go here either - Page 5
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: No go here either

Member #
    That would be the best option if they're plug and play. Let's know the part number if they are correct

Member #
    Will do.

They are in the breakers, used injectors from Nissan Murano/350Z. Bosch ev14 ES.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnelli82 View Post
    Will do.

They are in the breakers, used injectors from Nissan Murano/350Z. Bosch ev14 ES.

You want to be careful, very careful, These injectors have various flow rates, they have to have similar flow rates to the standard Benelli requirement , most are way to rich .
    A 3500 cc capacity engine will require around 550 to 680 cc delivery. A 3 cylinder 1130 cc will require max 320 cc.
    The thought of using a set of used injectors out of a breaker car of dubious miles , seems like a sure way of buggering your bike .

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I would get them serviced and tested first of course. But good point, i will be very careful.
    Last edited by Finnelli82; 10-18-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Name
    Paul
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by freeatlast View Post
    You want to be careful, very careful, These injectors have various flow rates, they have to have similar flow rates to the standard Benelli requirement , most are way to rich .
    A 3500 cc capacity engine will require around 550 to 680 cc delivery. A 3 cylinder 1130 cc will require max 320 cc.
    The thought of using a set of used injectors out of a breaker car of dubious miles , seems like a sure way of buggering your bike .
    Would the flow rates be similar (or the same) on the 900 Tre vs the 1130?
    2002 Benelli Tornado Tre LE No 112
    2007 Benelli Tornado Naked Tre 1130

Member #
    They only have a 4 spray nozzle same as the original. The ones I got as per Errols part number have 12 so should be a better bet. They are from injector planet. Freight to here,(New Zealand) was not bad at all, just took a little time

Member #
    The Bosch has 12 holes too.

Name
    Errol Kowald
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by freeatlast View Post
    The flow rate required depends very much on the power output, so if a 1 litre single produces the same power as a half litre single, the injector flow rate will also be similar. There are other considerations, but that is major one.

Easy to get them tested. Here in Oz I use ASNU.
    I had the injectors I recently purchased tested and they matched the originals almost perfectly.
    hooroo, Errol www.engenia.com.au [139,200 km - and counting .....]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsors