Tornado 1130 wiring diagram
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tornado 1130 wiring diagram

Member #

Tornado 1130 wiring diagram

Hi,

Would anyone have an factory wiring diagram for 1130 Tre?

Member #
    Also need to know are they many variants between main harness?

My bike had the alarm fitted, but does it have a different loom from the factory than the non alarm version?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnelli82 View Post
    Also need to know are they many variants between main harness?

My bike had the alarm fitted, but does it have a different loom from the factory than the non alarm version?
    No, I think you will find your bike has a standard Benelli loom and wiring harness. The problem lies with the "muppet" that fitted your alarm.
    You would not believe the "hacks " I have found.
    Best one yet is trying to find a power source , rather than go to the battery or fuse box, they went to the positive feed of the rear brake light switch.
    they spliced into that and soldered in a cable feed wire 6 times the capacity of the brake light feed.
    If they had looked they could have found a power 12v feed less than 150 mm from the cable .
    Bike failed the MOT on no rear brake light. cos it was not being supplied with 12v power , due to the battery drain to other outlets.
    Better still they had not heat shrunk the cable after soldering no ,can anyone remember the old fabric black insulation tape .
    they sort of wrapped that round the joint. you had to see it to believe it .

Benelli supplier now defunct ,I wonder why .

4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Yes, the loom is proper butchered because the alarm, its in a sad state!

Nipped wires here and there and plastic tape. Would like to restore this along the bike with myself if diagram to be found though!

If all else fails, new loom can be had for 370 euros, but id rather do it once with good quality connectors instead of buying the chinese loom.

Sponsors