Ram air tubes
Benelli Motorcycle Forum - Benelli Bike Discussions - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Slugger

Thread: Ram air tubes

  1. #1
    Member
    Member #
    20771
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    55

    Ram air tubes

    Are the ram air tubes the same between 900rs and 1130 tre?

    Previous owner has butchered mine, so need to find a new set.

  2. #2
    Member Slugger's Avatar
    Name
    Doug
    Member #
    12838
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bexleyheath
    Posts
    59

    Might have some for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Finnelli82 View Post
    Are the ram air tubes the same between 900rs and 1130 tre?

    Previous owner has butchered mine, so need to find a new set.

    Hi Finnelli,

    Can't answer your question for definite but I do have some for sale on ebay at the moment. Might not be what you want but if it is and you live close by I might be able to help.

    Doug
    tonydoc likes this.

  3. #3
    King of the Group-Buys Laurencewhite's Avatar
    Name
    Laurence White
    Member #
    8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    7,676
    Are the ram air tubes the same between 900rs and 1130 tre?
    I'd lay money on them being the exact same.
    Laurence

    Benelli Tornado 900 LE No. 49
    Benelli 1130 TNT Titainium
    Benelli 1130 TRE-K
    Benelli 750 SEI
    Benelli 250 2c
    Benelli Motorella



  4. Remove Advertisements
    BenelliForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Member #
    20771
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger View Post
    Hi Finnelli,

    Can't answer your question for definite but I do have some for sale on ebay at the moment. Might not be what you want but if it is and you live close by I might be able to help.

    Doug

    Do you have a link?

    I live in Finland by the way

  6. #5
    Member Slugger's Avatar
    Name
    Doug
    Member #
    12838
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bexleyheath
    Posts
    59

    Ebay Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Finnelli82 View Post
    Do you have a link?

    I live in Finland by the way

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Benelli-T...AAAOSwK89cVzsi

  7. #6
    Member
    Member #
    20771
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    55
    I would need the right hand side ram air tube, with the gasket that goes between the tube and front fairing.

  8. #7
    Member Slugger's Avatar
    Name
    Doug
    Member #
    12838
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bexleyheath
    Posts
    59

    I have the tubes

    Quote Originally Posted by Finnelli82 View Post
    I would need the right hand side ram air tube, with the gasket that goes between the tube and front fairing.
    I have the tubes but not the rubber gasket. This was shipped to the states.

    I'll send you a PM.

    Doug

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Google+